Prime Overeem vs Prime Cormier

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
Who will win and how fight would go? In the cage, UFC rules.

You mean three years ago?

overeem beats him in less than 3 minutes or DC wins via decision/late g&p/takedowns stoppage. we might see a travis browne/reem type of situation

any version of reem would be rag dolled like a child

What is a prime Overeem anyway? When he was juiced as all hell?

Gotta go with DC, he withstood an early storm from rumble and would do the same with prime reem

Cormier by using his fists to punch Reem in the face, making him fall to the ground unconscious, knocked the fuck out.

overeem.gif

Ubereem (what I consider prime Overeem) beast modes him at HW. Comier out cardios him at LHW.

Both men are clearly past their prime now.

Less obvious fight than usual fantasy match up imho

I will place money on DC by punchtothefaceKOwin, but Ubereem kick DC liver or knee his torso may easily end the fight too

But as usual in close match situations, is hard to bet on the dude that have an history of get KTFOed

If he fights smart, Overeem would probably take it. I could see him fighting with a gameplan similar to Jones.

Overeem would get that win. Overeem has some of the best if not the best take down defense in the HW division.

Gotta go with DC, he withstood an early storm from rumble and would do the same with prime reem

If anything that should be a much better indication of why he wouldn'tbeat Reem... he could hardly take Rumbles power lol.

Reem is much more composed, better reach, striking, and has a muuuuuch better ground game than Rumble.

Ubereem then and now via KO.

If we are talking about ubereem id have him to win by tko
Any other version of overeem gets taken down and pounded to decision or late tko

I think prime Reem could take it more often than not. His TDD are very good and in a stand up fight he outclasse DC IMO.

Back