Prime Overeem vs Prime Cormier

Reem via guillotine. DC is a fat midget compared to Horsemeat Ubereem.

DC might not be in his prime yet.

Reem might have been in his prime in SF or even after the Brock fight, before he got caught juicing. But he's clearly past his prime now, even moreso due to increased testing standards.

let a horse fight a chicken and then you will know.

i pick the chicken.

Strikeforce Reem takes it, Now gotta go with Cormier

Overeem broke Jon Jones' bones during training. Ubereem would eat Jon Jones. It would be really hard for DC to defeat Ubereem. Still, his eyepokes would give him a chance.

We all saw how DC reacts on body shots. Overeem kills him with knees from hell.

Reems skillset as Ubereem is ideal against Cormier imo. Strong knees and punches. Superior clinch. Good wrestling and a mean guillotine. But DCs output and preasure would test the Reems chin often and that means hes going night night in the later rds.

overeem.gif

Ubereem (what I consider prime Overeem) beast modes him at HW. Comier out cardios him at LHW.

Both men are clearly past their prime now.

This here is prime ubereem and I think he takes him. Dude was so Juiced up here. He also made JDS look small when they faced off in the cage after Overeem beat Brock I believe.

Ubereem by whatever he wants

Is Prime Ubereem is during the period that he was jucing? If so he may win. But don't forget DC is when he demolished Bigfoot and manhandled Barnett with ease

Back