Prime Fedor in the post-USADA era would demolish everyone in an unseen brutal fashion

Prime Fedor is God of Mma

You mean a fight where 10 years past his prime shell of his former self the grappling based Fedor decided to try to take out a younger striker who has never been finished and has a pro boxing record 24-0 without using his grappling even for a second even though he was wobbled several times and Fabio was opened for a takedown? A fight when Fedor showed more heart in one round than GSP in his entire career and got up from being virtually KOd to win the next two rounds and edge out a win?

Yeah, that fight is another great example of the GOAT.
Who did Fabio fight in his professional boxing career that's legit? Nobody. I win.

Who did Fabio fight in his professional boxing career that's legit? Nobody. I win.

His boxing is legit for MMA. It's not like we're seeing the likes of Bernard Hopkins in MMA.

I've seen a LOT of threads on Sherdog juiced to the gills with stupidity.
Yours definitely don't pass the eye test.

Or he might face a multi year suspension. Who knows?

Well it depends, TS, does he crush cans or fight legit world beaters like Maldonado?

No, its not. I went through combat sambo test data and its fairly limited testing each year, virtually no out of competition testing, and no testing in Russia strangely.... test all over europe but dont test in russia :D

(Source; Wada yearly reports)

Heres 2014

250 samples total across the entire sport... only 50 of those out of comp.. and NO BLOOD TESTS

d7bfb9d7c8ba47c98f60463db38e870e.png

UFC will be hitting 250 a month, let alone year.

Think Fedor is clean all you like, but dont claim the testing in Sambo is the best around. its not. ;)

Stop that! It's all the fedor nuthuggers have left. :(

You mean when Fedor was past his prime and was giving up over 50 pounds in weight to a TRT filled Bigfoot ?.

yeah, the same bigfoot who gets melted whenever someone touches him with the jab

No, its not. I went through combat sambo test data and its fairly limited testing each year, virtually no out of competition testing, and no testing in Russia strangely.... test all over europe but dont test in russia :D

(Source; Wada yearly reports)

Heres 2014

250 samples total across the entire sport... only 50 of those out of comp.. and NO BLOOD TESTS

d7bfb9d7c8ba47c98f60463db38e870e.png

UFC will be hitting 250 a month, let alone year.

Think Fedor is clean all you like, but dont claim the testing in Sambo is the best around. its not. ;)
TS dodging this post.
image.gif

It would be hard to get through Stipe, Overeem, Werdum, JDS and Cain without losing.

prime Fedor beats every heavyweight who ever did live so yeah i guess

Fedor was able to beat the crap out of juiced fighters in an organization that didn't test at all while he himself was clean like a newborn baby (he was tested in combat Sambo tournaments by WADA which is even more serious than USADA and he clearly passes the eye test, he would have no problems at all with USADA in the UFC).

Imagine if Fedor was born 10 years later and would now be in his prime in the post-USADA UFC. We're actually lucky that this didn't happen because there would probably be a nation-wide ban of MMA in the USA right now.
No he wouldn't. You're just another crazed Fedor nuthugger that feels the need to make up scenarios just to try and prop him up as "the GOAT"

Another week, another shitty Fedor thread.

He's Russian. Chances of him being clean are slim to none, and slim left town.

WADA doesn't test. They write the rules and policies, btw.

Cain velasquez is the guy doing what youre saying fedor would have done. I get it fedor was great, but dont pretend cain doesnt exist. If it wasnt for injuries cain would still be on top.

His second fight against jds was nuts. He attempted 30 takedowns and landed hundreds of strikes. Flyweights dont do shit like that. Id favor the cain in the last two jds fights over any man in history, hand to hand.

Unfortunately those fights possibly took alot out of him.

Last edited:
Fedor was able to beat the crap out of juiced fighters in an organization that didn't test at all while he himself was clean like a newborn baby (he was tested in combat Sambo tournaments by WADA which is even more serious than USADA and he clearly passes the eye test, he would have no problems at all with USADA in the UFC).

Imagine if Fedor was born 10 years later and would now be in his prime in the post-USADA UFC. We're actually lucky that this didn't happen because there would probably be a nation-wide ban of MMA in the USA right now.
Not only were steroids encouraged in Pride.
Outcomes were sometimes predetermined

His boxing is legit for MMA. It's not like we're seeing the likes of Bernard Hopkins in MMA.
I was just wondering you thought he fought that was legit in his undefeated boxing career.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back