Prime Fedor in the post-USADA era would demolish everyone in an unseen brutal fashion

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor was able to beat the crap out of juiced fighters in an organization that didn't test at all while he himself was clean like a newborn baby (he was tested in combat Sambo tournaments by WADA which is even more serious than USADA and he clearly passes the eye test, he would have no problems at all with USADA in the UFC).

Imagine if Fedor was born 10 years later and would now be in his prime in the post-USADA UFC. We're actually lucky that this didn't happen because there would probably be a nation-wide ban of MMA in the USA right now.

Fedor was able to beat juiced fighters in an organization that didn't test at all while he himself was clean like a newborn baby

giphy.gif

Prime Fedor and post USADA does not compute. I am going to go out on a limb here and say he would look different post USADA.

Isn't that the guy that just got beat down by Brawldanado?

Why would it be unseen? Would the bouts not be televised?

Fedor was able to beat the crap out of juiced fighters in an organization that didn't test at all while he himself was clean like a newborn baby (he was tested in combat Sambo tournaments by WADA which is even more serious than USADA and he clearly passes the eye test, he would have no problems at all with USADA in the UFC).

Imagine if Fedor was born 10 years later and would now be in his prime in the post-USADA UFC. We're actually lucky that this didn't happen because there would probably be a nation-wide ban of MMA in the USA right now.
Just because fedor passed the eye test doesnt mean he was clean. Sometimes its the guys you least expect

Fedor's legacy definitely looks better and better with age. For years we had to listen how UFC fighters were clean and Pride fighters only looked good because they were not and now the USADA comes and well we know what happened... And the fact that Fedor during his prime years was tested by WADA was conveniently forgotten too. In fact, the noobs and the haters tried to convince us that it was in fact Fedor who was roided and that's somehow the reason why his legacy is so spectacular. Then Anderson got popped and then Jones got too.

Fedor was pure technique over skill, he won the fights with his mastery. Now take away the roids and his opponents would like like sheep before slaughter, it would be like Fedor sparring with a beginner that just entered the gym.

Baiting the Fedor fans. I am one and I have absolutely no idea. Fedor was the best all around fighter I've ever seen, but look at Werdum, Cain and JDS. Could he beat all those guys every time? I don't know.

I like Fedor and I think he's the HW GOAT, but this is a stupid thread.

You mean when Fedor was past his prime and was giving up over 50 pounds in weight to a TRT filled Bigfoot ?.

Maldonado fight puts those two loses against TRT cheats in a proper perspective. Fedor has an IRON chin, if it wasn't for trigger happy stoppage he would have won those fights or at least survived until a close decision.

Fedor and Putin are good pals, Russia just got banned from the olympics for running a state sponsored PED program for their entire athletic industry. Not to mention multiple people have said that fighters were ENCOURAGED to use PED's in Pride by the org itself. I'm sure Fedor never did though. bork1}

He wouldn't even be top 10 in this current ERA. I doubt we'll ever see him top 10 again in the MMA industry period tbh.

USADA just collects the samples for WADA you goof, WADA doesnt collect samples.

And where have you read that they go through OOC testing?? Ive looked and cant even fond anything on there drug policy.

like he did against fabio maldonado?

You mean a fight where 10 years past his prime shell of his former self the grappling based Fedor decided to try to take out a younger striker who has never been finished and has a pro boxing record 24-0 without using his grappling even for a second even though he was wobbled several times and Fabio was opened for a takedown? A fight when Fedor showed more heart in one round than GSP in his entire career and got up from being virtually KOd to win the next two rounds and edge out a win?

Yeah, that fight is another great example of the GOAT.

Prime Fedor would demolish everyone in an unseen brutal fashion.
347x478xFedor_Emelianenko_1000823.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oAF4a6iS_a.jpg

/thread

Fedor was able to beat the crap out of juiced fighters in an organization that didn't test at all while he himself was clean like a newborn baby (he was tested in combat Sambo tournaments by WADA which is even more serious than USADA .

No, its not. I went through combat sambo test data and its fairly limited testing each year, virtually no out of competition testing, and no testing in Russia strangely.... test all over europe but dont test in russia :D

(Source; Wada yearly reports)

Heres 2014

250 samples total across the entire sport... only 50 of those out of comp.. and NO BLOOD TESTS

d7bfb9d7c8ba47c98f60463db38e870e.png

UFC will be hitting 250 a month, let alone year.

Think Fedor is clean all you like, but dont claim the testing in Sambo is the best around. its not. ;)

Uh huh.. LMAO

Back