Prime Day tomozzles

The fact that this is a mini holiday now is kind of cringe especially when you know about the owner

My MB Pro's ancient and I could definitely do with a new one but I'll hold out till it gives up. Tempting as it will be when I wake up in the morning.
I replaced my macbook air a few months back, so good. Don’t let me lead you into temptation 😂

I replaced my macbook air a few months back, so good. Don’t let me lead you into temptation 😂
I really only use it for browsing so I'll wait till it holds its hands up. The one I'm typing on was a refurb from I think 2014 and while it's slow sometimes it still gets the job done. I bought some bookshelves today but knew they weren't going to drop in price...congrats on your bargain!

The "deals" are the same deals they were offering last week as a prime member I don't see anything that drastically reduced.

I thought this was about tomatoes and mozzarella 😕
I Could Eat

@lsa @Arqueto @helax

Grilled-Cheese-sandwich-photo-main.jpg

Some of these deals are terrible on one item they reduced it by 1.99 maybe they thought I wouldn't notice.

Had some things in my cart for a few days, a new Otter Box cause my fat dog jumped on my phone and cracked my case and also more treats for my fat dog to get fatter, figured I'd wait and see if any of them were on sale for Prime Day before I purchased them, just checked, apparently not

tenor.gif

Had some things in my cart for a few days, a new Otter Box cause my fat dog jumped on my phone and cracked my case and also more treats for my fat dog to get fatter, figured I'd wait and see if any of them were on sale for Prime Day before I purchased them, just checked, apparently not

tenor.gif

You could always check back tomozzles.

Back