Prime Cro Cop vs Prime Jon Jones

SexyAsianGuy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Who takes this?

Prime Cro Cop had incredible speed, murderous power especially with his kicks, great technique on the feet, and unreal TDD.

Jon Jones is obviously as well-wounded as a fighter can be with some of the best wrestling ever in MMA and extremely high fight IQ.

Can a peak Cro Cop cripple Jones with his leg kicks before he gets taken down?

Can Jon Jones keep the distance and pick Cro Cop apart before he eats too much shots and slows down?

Can Jon Jones keep the distance and pick Cro Cop apart before he eats too much shots and slows down?

asshole, i spit out my coke all over my monitor laughing reading that hilariousness.

Cop would cap his criminal ass.

Jones fro would be in the nose bleed section.

Jones via takedowns and GNP, we all know how quick Cro cop folds once he starts getting hit.

Not sure if that username or the thread is worse

I'm leaning Cro Cop. The leg kicks could brutalize Jones, and his sprawl was tremendous

Well prime CroCop lost to Gonzaga but beat him recently, so make it happen Dana!

Who takes this?

Prime Cro Cop had incredible speed, murderous power especially with his kicks, great technique on the feet, and unreal TDD.

Jon Jones is obviously as well-wounded as a fighter can be with some of the best wrestling ever in MMA and extremely high fight IQ.

Can a peak Cro Cop cripple Jones with his leg kicks before he gets taken down?

They are about the same size TS. I think Jones would find a way to win. it

Jones via takedowns and GNP, we all know how quick Cro cop folds once he starts getting hit.

Name me one time....just one, where Crocop folded from getting hit? You don't become great in K1 at a time when it was at it's peak by being scared of getting hit!!

I don't think you know the meaning of the word!! Folded up is to cower from getting hit! Doesn't mean getting ko'd! I've never seen him "cower"!

Mirko by complete destruction.

In Pride, CC would hurt john bad. A few of those kicks, the small confines of the ring, it would be a bad day for Jones. Jones could potentially get the fight to the ground, but without elbows, I think he'd struggle and with upkicks CC was pretty ferocious with his defense.

Cage is another matter, I could see John cage grinding and perhaps getting elbows working to cut up Mirko

I'd favour CC overall

Name me one time....just one, where Crocop folded from getting hit? You don't become great in K1 at a time when it was at it's peak by being scared of getting hit!!

I don't think you know the meaning of the word!! Folded up is to cower from getting hit! Doesn't mean getting ko'd! I've never seen him "cower"!

Gonzaga 1

Back