Prime Cro Cop vs Prime Jon Jones

I'm a Cro Cop fan but I mean... Big Nog who is not known for his wrestling could take him down and I think Cro Cop's sprawl wouldn't be a problem for Jones since he takes people down from the clinch.

Well, unless Jon Jones is worse at Heavyweight, we haven't seen him hang with the heavy guys but I think he can

If you were a Crocop fan, you wouldn't question his tdd because of that "ONE" by Big Nog, the "ONE" that Nogs corner poured water on to make it slippery!

If you were a Crocop fan, you wouldn't question his tdd because of that "ONE" by Big Nog, the "ONE" that Nogs corner poured water on to make it slippery!

I'm not questioning his TDD it's just that I think Jones is on another level when it comes to wrestling.
and he is good at taking people down from the clinch

I actually started watching MMA because of Cro Cop lol

Jones easily. The reach and wrestling advantage is too much. Plus they are basically the same size. But honestly they are from two different era's, so imo it's a dumb comparison.

I'm not questioning his TDD it's just that I think Jones is on another level when it comes to wrestling.
and he is good at taking people down from the clinch

I actually started watching MMA because of Cro Cop lol

Like CC didnt face stronger wrestlers..Rangleman 0 takedowns in two fights with Cro Cop and he is almost like Romero today with his athletic abillity.Waterman took him down once but wasnt able to make Cro Cop gas or hurt him there and CC fucked him up,Coleman same thing cant get the takedown..fight with nog was in 2003 when he still was not 100% on his tdd form and he got caught with that 1 takedown and thats it,later it became an great tdd.In ring Cro Cop,in UFC cage Jones.

Jones easily. The reach and wrestling advantage is too much. Plus they are basically the same size. But honestly they are from two different era's, so imo it's a dumb comparison.

a comparison

pFn6cXT.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Back