Prime Anderson vs Prime Mirko, catchweight 215 bout: Who shoots first?

Cro Cop would of destroyed Anderson!!

Prime Anderson destroys him easily. Prime Cro Cop was destroyed by Kevin Randleman. Pride Cro Cop is a myth manufactured by favorable matchups.

Nope,never,not at all. Kevin Randleman was a completley different style fighter. Mirko Cro cop would not have any fear of a takedown against anderson and would knock him out fairly easily. In a ring he would cut him off,corner him and put it to him...he'd be too much for anderson who has never fought someone that skilled at striking.

"Yes, Anderson lost to two cans before he went into his prime"

No Anderson Silvas was in his prime when he lost in Pride.

He was on 8 win streak.

And he was 29 years old.

You cannot say a fighter was not in his prime because he lost a few games.

Anderson Silva lost again to Yushin Okami soon after he joined UFC which is like 2 fights later.

man get your fucking facts straight

What's not fact about it?

He was on 9 win streak, not 8.
And he was 28 or 29 years old.

you said he lost to okami after he got to the ufc,and you mention this "loss" as if it matters. It doesnt. And "prime" is a flimsy thing to talk about because obviously his career best was his title reign in the UFC. It doesnt really matter at all to me what his age was,the point is he was at his best between 2006 - 2013. When he was winning fights and he was a champion.

you said he lost to okami after he got to the ufc,and you mention this "loss" as if it matters. It doesnt. And "prime" is a flimsy thing to talk about because obviously his career best was his title reign in the UFC. It doesnt really matter at all to me what his age was,the point is he was at his best between 2006 - 2013. When he was winning fights and he was a champion.

Fair enough. I agree.

But I still think he was in his physical prime.

Nope,never,not at all. Kevin Randleman was a completley different style fighter. Mirko Cro cop would not have any fear of a takedown against anderson and would knock him out fairly easily. In a ring he would cut him off,corner him and put it to him...he'd be too much for anderson who has never fought someone that skilled at striking.

You posted what you think would happen, but the reality is Cro Cop doesn't have anyone on his resume that is equal to or better than Anderson.

You posted what you think would happen, but the reality is Cro Cop doesn't have anyone on his resume that is equal to or better than Anderson.

He doesnt have to. He's a hw,and stylistically this fight doesnt favor Anderson at all.

Neither would shoot but Anderson would get KOd dead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back