• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Pride Month: Alex Emelianenko edition: then and now

Didn't look too good in that second fight vs the tatoo guy.

Wow... of course sherdoggers will say he was never good cuz of how he performs now lol.

With that hand speed and foot work he had in Pride and next to zero grappling talent in UFC HW today he'd be champ

Wow... of course sherdoggers will say he was never good cuz of how he performs now lol.

With that hand speed and foot work he had in Pride and next to zero grappling talent in UFC HW today he'd be champ

6'5 250lbs with that kind of handspeed and a decent sambo game. I see him being a real force in today's HW division which 90% strikers with minimal ground games.

Sergei, Alex and Zentsov would have all done well in today's UFC HW divisions.

almost 2,000 messages in only 3 months...get a life!
Nah I’m good. Why you care about how many messages that I have anyways, you’re life must suck if your bothered by a strangers message count on a karate forum, hope you feel better about yourself.

Last edited:
Ser
6'5 250lbs with that kind of handspeed and a decent sambo game. I see him being a real force in today's HW division which 90% strikers with minimal ground games.

Sergei, Alex and Zentsov would have all done well in today's UFC HW divisions.

Hell Pedro Rizzo and Igor Vov would too

Back