Pretty hilarious post by Gus on facebook (pic inside) :)

man, Jones is just soooo arrogant ain't he!11 rrrrggg

The definition of "hilarious" must have changed.

I really want to see that rematch but at the same time it'd be glorious if Rumble knocks his head off. Whatever the outcome is, I would be satisfied.

That is pretty funny. I hope the loser of this fight faces off against Cormier next.

Even if they did (I doubt it), man, it doesn't matter :)
THe fact that he posted it himself below their page is pretty funny if u ask me.

Looks as if Rumble was photoshopped out of the image quiet well. The UFC social media department could have thought it up and sent the image to Gus to post, but either way it's funny.
That show will sell out in Sweden and it's going to be a great fight.

The definition of "hilarious" must have changed.

Nah man, i think it depends on the perspective. I knew that someone was going to question this word ala Louie CK.
But to me it was, because it was very unexpected to see a fighter's post out of nowhere. But to you it wasn't because you were expecting it more than I did + you may have a different sense of humour. CHill out.

Nah man, i think it depends on the perspective. I knew that someone was going to question this word ala Louie CK.
But to me it was, because it was very unexpected to see a fighter's post out of nowhere. But to you it wasn't because you were expecting it more than I did + you may have a different sense of humour. CHill out.

No. Perspective doesn't matter. That is not hilarious.

And why are you telling me to chill out, did I come across chilled in?

That's what I've been saying, Gus is a pretty funny guy.

Gus has Bern working a lot of wrestling... Check out those cauliflower ears

No. Perspective doesn't matter. That is not hilarious.

And why are you telling me to chill out, did I come across chilled in?

Hmm. Yeah, better chill out. Your life isn't good, I can tell. Just start doing something to get to that spot in life where you wanna be, unless it's not possible at this point due to fucked up things that could have hapened in your life.
That is all I gotta say.
There is hope. Just be strong.

Hmm. Yeah, better chill out. Your life isn't good, I can tell. Just start doing something to get to that spot in life where you wanna be, unless it's not possible at this point due to fucked up things that could have hapened in your life.
That is all I gotta say.
There is hope. Just be strong.

** Edit **

I just realized I'm being an ass, I will stop now.

Gus says I'm Next, people goes "that's good, that's funny, that's brilliant"
Jones says I'm Next, people goes "that's c*cky, that's arrogant, that's ****"

This will be a tough fight for Gus. AJ has looked like a true beast since he decided to stick at the higher weight class(es). That being said, I still think Gus beat JBJ and would like to see the rematch to see him set the record straight.

From watching the JBJ/DC fight it appears that JBJ's boxing and defence is still average.

Them ears...Gus has been doing some serious grappling training.

Back