Pretty hilarious post by Gus on facebook (pic inside) :)

^ this isn't hilarious either. I'll tell you what IS hilarious though; you trying so hard to insult me.

You're kind of a weird fuck hey?

I didn't try to insult you, if I did I would write "chill the fuck out" as I orignally wanted.
But you sound like a guy that either had a rough day or is pissed at something for a longer period of time. I kinda of feel you because I have the same and stupid posts made me wanna come in and say something, but you know what man, you are losing your time on this website on unnecessary negative spirit ;)
I get you, you had a shitty time and saw a post that could potentially make you happier for a second and it turned out to be a complete shit by your standards. So I just said that people may have different standards and then you started sounding like an ass. First on my mind was to say something negative as I'm not in the mood of dealing with people with narrow horizon line, but then I said to myself: you know what? I feel the dude, I have similar days sometimes. And sorry but you cannot have a great life if you are posting stuff like that. So unless you are having a bad day, something shitty must have happened to you lately. Or, your life just sucks. I can feel the negativity coming from you from miles away. Guess what, my life isn't good for me either, but I'm planning on changing it. You have 2 options, or either 3.
1. Tell me that's it's all good.
2. Tell me I try to hard and I must have taken some acid and I should go fuck myself.
3. Tell me whatever you want or just leave the thread and start to think about why you are unhappy and what can be done to improve your spirits, because let me tell you again, it's not looking too good and I can just feel it.
4. Or you can add one more point and say something negative, which is fine by me, I'm done here ;) Won't argue with with whatever you throw at me, if that would make you feel better, be my guest.

** Edit **

I just realized I'm being an ass, I will stop now.

Haha, I was no that far off in my reply after all ;) Anyway, honestly, no ill feelings from me man.
Ps. next time I will try better with anything hilarious I was about to post ;)

Gus says I'm Next, people goes "that's good, that's funny, that's brilliant"
Jones says I'm Next, people goes "that's c*cky, that's arrogant, that's ****"

Omg. You Jones fans are so obsessed with trying to compare everything to him.

Bold prediction:
Gustafsson vs. Johnson will not end in a decision.

Book it.

Gus says I'm Next, people goes "that's good, that's funny, that's brilliant"
Jones says I'm Next, people goes "that's c*cky, that's arrogant, that's ****"

Such a true story....Guys like Connor McGregor can say how they are going to walk through their opponent and what round they are going to stop them in....or talk about how people wilt in their fights and its like the greatest thing on Earth.

Even if they did (I doubt it), man, it doesn't matter :)
THe fact that he posted it himself below their page is pretty funny if u ask me.

The fact that it's the same font, color, transparency etc. tells you it was a professional job, not something Gus cooked up in his home lab. So yea, UFC made it and probably made one for AJ too.

I didn't try to insult you, if I did I would write "chill the fuck out" as I orignally wanted.
But you sound like a guy that either had a rough day or is pissed at something for a longer period of time. I kinda of feel you because I have the same and stupid posts made me wanna come in and say something, but you know what man, you are losing your time on this website on unnecessary negative spirit ;)
I get you, you had a shitty time and saw a post that could potentially make you happier for a second and it turned out to be a complete shit by your standards. So I just said that people may have different standards and then you started sounding like an ass. First on my mind was to say something negative as I'm not in the mood of dealing with people with narrow horizon line, but then I said to myself: you know what? I feel the dude, I have similar days sometimes. And sorry but you cannot have a great life if you are posting stuff like that. So unless you are having a bad day, something shitty must have happened to you lately. Or, your life just sucks. I can feel the negativity coming from you from miles away. Guess what, my life isn't good for me either, but I'm planning on changing it. You have 2 options, or either 3.
1. Tell me that's it's all good.
2. Tell me I try to hard and I must have taken some acid and I should go fuck myself.
3. Tell me whatever you want or just leave the thread and start to think about why you are unhappy and what can be done to improve your spirits, because let me tell you again, it's not looking too good and I can just feel it.
4. Or you can add one more point and say something negative, which is fine by me, I'm done here ;) Won't argue with with whatever you throw at me, if that would make you feel better, be my guest.

^ holy hell ...

I was just fooling around, but well done on that amazing rant.

The fact that it's the same font, color, transparency etc. tells you it was a professional job, not something Gus cooked up in his home lab. So yea, UFC made it and probably made one for AJ too.

You know, some fan could have made it for him. It's really not that difficult ;) This is rather easier job for someone who knows Photoshop just a little bit. Even Gus could do it if his dabbles in Photoshop.

the last guy who thought he was next made jokes like this.... Hi Phill Davis... and that guy lost vs AJ bad!

Hope gus learned from that.

^ holy hell ...

I was just fooling around, but well done on that amazing rant.

Yeah, my life is boring at the moment so I decided to spend it on Sherdog instead of doing what I should be doing. As usual :)

The definition of "hilarious" must have changed.

exactly what I thought.

Its clever placement...but I'm pretty sure Gus didn't make the pic.

Either way I don't know why it would be hilarious.

* waits for "you must be fun at parties" *

Yeah, my life is boring at the moment so I decided to spend it on Sherdog instead of doing what I should be doing. As usual :)

Haha. Well I can't argue with that. :)

I hope Gus doesnt look past AJ, he's already fought jones and although Rumble is on a tear, his gas tank is questionable and will not be as interesting a fight as gus, imo.

Jones fans must all be 15-19 or all sleep in. Nobody here is complaining about the racism and how if Jones did it we'd hate him.

OMG INKNOW GUS such great fighER! I wonder what HIS FAV food is!!!!!!!!

please.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jon JOnes is the greatest fighter of all time in any weight class

I mean this in the best way possible - you're fantastic. I'm a little sick but your comment in that other thread was like fucking medicine. I'm up and moving like McGregor :cool:

Back