News Press F to Pay Respects - To these accounts that had the most Likes.

Lol at the few guys who lived in P&M and touted their post to like ratio... because posts in P&M don’t count

I was only just approaching a 1:1 ratio, so it's no big deal to me. I was a little over 400 likes away from my post count.

Sorry for your losses, mega-liked Sherbrahs.

Some poster last night already had 10,000 likes. Forgot who it was, I don't think everyone got their likes taken away.

F
#19 @GearSolidMetal
#20 @Myrddin Wild

When I saw this and noticed I had the #19th most Likes of the thousands of Sherdoggers I was like -

Anyway, press 'F' to pay your respects. We all made efforts to make quality posts to entertain ya'll, and we'll keep making quality posts regardless.

You fooking showoff... just had to outdo me didn't you.

<Kpop01>
I got your ass now though MF'er!!! :p

<BlackPinkStab>

Woop Woop!!!

Thanx for doing that bro, I remember I barely made the list. Surprised I'm still on it, but it's history now though boiyz.... A new era is upon us!!!

And @Zer you're legitimately the funniest dude this board has ever been graced by.

I'm out.

Thanks mate you're a good dude

jhyfuf.gif

F

You fooking showoff... just had to outdo me didn't you.

<Kpop01>
I got your ass now though MF'er!!! :p

<BlackPinkStab>

Woop Woop!!!

Thanx for doing that bro, I remember I barely made the list. Surprised I'm still on it, but it's history now though boiyz.... A new era is upon us!!!

<{1-7}>
<{1-69}>

Either get rid of likes or balance Them with a dislike button.

Me : Damn I have close to 70,000 likes..

CrazyWeakAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Sherdog:

e5dc6f569f92b56f53b625a58f6eb1dd.gif

Sorry guys.

Likes are not an important part of life. I think is sucks that they all got deleted but in the end they are meaningless.

Have an F instead of a like.

F.

Back