News Press F to Pay Respects - To these accounts that had the most Likes.

Is there a likes scoreboard out there I’m not aware of? Lol

final-like-totals-5-27-20-png.772187

#1 @Screwtape
#2 @Arm Barbarian
#3 @Rex Skywalker
#4 @Clippy
#5 @NinjaNiK
#6 @Lethal
#7 @RollSonnenRoll
#8 @Slobodan
#9 @FrontNakedChoke
#10 @Rex Kwon Do
#11 @BC
#12 @LouisBolanos
#13 @Sir Galahad
#14 @Buff
#15 @TeTe
#16 @Chules
#17 @Buff
#18 @HoFF
#19 @GearSolidMetal
#20 @Myrddin Wild

When I saw this and noticed I had the #19th most Likes of the thousands of Sherdoggers I was like -

<30>

Anyway, press 'F' to pay your respects. We all made efforts to make quality posts to entertain ya'll, and we'll keep making quality posts regardless.

To all that were above me, this 'F' is for you.

F

<Goldie11>

This is your chance to get #1 if you start making the babe tournaments again.

I took a lot of pride in being a contrarian with very few likes. Now it means nothing.

Honestly though, the 'like' system really improved Sherdog. If they need to restrict how many you can give in a day then that's cool, but being able to acknowledge posts without saying 'same', 'thanks', 'yes', 'lol' or whatever made threads a million times more readable.

I believe you are all lying about the likes you had.

Prove me wrong oh wait

This is your chance to get #1 if you start making the babe tournaments again.

I'd get fewer Likes now than I would then.

But I did all that work for the satisfaction of seeing alot of members voting in them, not the Likes.

After the votes stopped coming as much as they used to, it became much less fun.

Well, you have to have a bunch of posts to get a shit ton of likes, but I had a VERY strong post-to-likes ratio, and it's all gone.

Forum is still loading slooow, I dont see the difference. So we need more explanations or rather justifications!

Forum is still loading slooow, I dont see the difference. So we need more explanations or rather justifications!

Yeah man. Where's the scientific evidence that likes do anything? It's all hearsay. I think they are just trying to keep us down.

I had the most likes. My likes to post count was huge. I was getting into the best clubs and banging the hottest hookers.

Now I can't even get into McDonald's

Yeah man. Where's the scientific evidence that likes do anything? It's all hearsay. I think they are just trying to keep us down.
Look how the tables have turned, the same shit Dana does! Manipulating people without any piece of evidence. Just for their own benefit.

Back