Press conference confirmed Conor is shook

We'll see how confident he looks when he is on his back getting mauled. Moron fans like TS will be like "land the left Conor!".

I am not a big Conor fan but he will show up and on weight. I don't like him holding up the belts and the special treatment he gets but I admire that he shows up , fights, and no excuses.

He knew the date, time and location. He chose not to show up in Khabib’s presence. After Khabib grew tired of waiting on him, then he mysteriously showed up. If Conor is too afraid to even be on the same stage as him, then he can’t possibly find the courage to get in the cage with him. Will he pull out with a made up injury/illness? Miss weight on purpose? How will he get out of this?

Lol, quite the imagination you have.
{<jordan}

He knew the date, time and location. He chose not to show up in Khabib’s presence. After Khabib grew tired of waiting on him, then he mysteriously showed up. If Conor is too afraid to even be on the same stage as him, then he can’t possibly find the courage to get in the cage with him. Will he pull out with a made up injury/illness? Miss weight on purpose? How will he get out of this?

I think if anything he's just messing with Khabib. It's just some pathetic attempt at "Alpha male" shit. Basically, he wants to make Khabib wait around for him to get under his skin, so he can trash Khabib not coming back to the presser.

It's a no win for Khabib, because if he doesn't come back he's "scared", and he comes back then "he's Conor's bitch".

I really wouldn't read too much into that move, other than its an intentional mind game by McGregor. Khabib would be smart to just ignore it and focus on his weight cut.

I think if anything he's just messing with Khabib. It's just some pathetic attempt at "Alpha male" shit. Basically, he wants to make Khabib wait around for him to get under his skin, so he can trash Khabib not coming back to the presser.

It's a no win for Khabib, because if he doesn't come back he's "scared", and he comes back then "he's Conor's bitch".

I really wouldn't read too much into that move, other than its an intentional mind game by McGregor. Khabib would be smart to just ignore it and focus on his weight cut.
I was just trollin

We'll see how confident he looks when he is on his back getting mauled. Moron fans like TS will be like "land the left Conor!".

and they will drop the Irish flag on the ground AGAIN

Back