Press conference confirmed Conor is shook

Rondas Pillow

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He knew the date, time and location. He chose not to show up in Khabib’s presence. After Khabib grew tired of waiting on him, then he mysteriously showed up. If Conor is too afraid to even be on the same stage as him, then he can’t possibly find the courage to get in the cage with him. Will he pull out with a made up injury/illness? Miss weight on purpose? How will he get out of this?

He wont get out of it.

Its Maulin time!

Relax he will show up to the fight

How do you know it wasn’t Khabib who was too afraid to be on the same stage as Conor. He wasn’t impatient, he couldn’t handle the suspense and impending sense of doom.

This thread is made after every Conor press conference

How do you know it wasn’t Khabib who was too afraid to be on the same stage as Conor. He wasn’t impatient, he couldn’t handle the suspense and impending sense of doom.
Khabib text me confirming that wasn’t the case.

Jesus two more days and hopefully this shit ends.

He’s trying his best to stay mentally ready but he’s going to die Saturday.

To all the killas and a hunnid dolla billas

Maybe he was trying to be like that samurai dude that made his opponent wait on him to show up to fight in order to frustrate him. But this was a press conference. Whatever. I don’t give a shit

He had an agreement to have a press conference at 3pm with Conor. Khabib showed up. Conor didn't.

Conor McGOAT owns proper real estate in Habobs head.

Conor’s shows up late and this is what happens...

202 - Nate storms off sparking the bottle throwing chaos. Gets slapped around the octagon and Conor avenges his loss in a clear victory.

205 - Eddie walks backstage sulking like a little fookin weasel and waits for Conor to show up. Ends up KO’d as mystic Mac predicted.

229 - Kebabhib claims he is on a strict schedule and needs to leave for weight cut purposes. Let me guess the outcome.....

The Dagestinky rat!!!!!!! He’s gone roonin already!!!!
673D5705-1FD6-4941-98DB-14A301AD8C23.jpeg

We all talk about fighters being shook and all that bollocks. Fact is, Khalib is a dead man walking. Let’s hope this rat even makes the fookin weight!!!

I feel that the lights are already too bright for him. First round KO!!! Mark my woods! Head clean off!!!

War Conor!!!!
War McGOD!!!!
War McGOAT!!!!
War Proper 12!!!!

7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif 7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif 7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif 7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif 7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif 7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif 7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif 7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif 7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif 7070F693-DD83-4459-9C30-CEBBE3E57719.gif

Only place he owns real estate is on the canvas, where his head will lay next to his whiskey logo

He knew the date, time and location. He chose not to show up in Khabib’s presence. After Khabib grew tired of waiting on him, then he mysteriously showed up. If Conor is too afraid to even be on the same stage as him, then he can’t possibly find the courage to get in the cage with him. Will he pull out with a made up injury/illness? Miss weight on purpose? How will he get out of this?
I was in NYC this evening the traffic was horrible. So he either is telling the truth or hes just being mystic excuse mac

War Proper 12? Fuck you're pathetic. A marketing agency's wet dream, friend to all the Midway carnies, and likely a relative of the "It's still real to me!!!1!1" pro wrestling guy.

He’s trying his best to stay mentally ready but he’s going to die Saturday.
Everyone trys to get up when fighting Khabib they never just accept being on the ground and doing what Ferg is amazing at. Elbowws from the bottom, subs, etc.....They take beatings by trying to get back to their feet.

If Conor cant get the KO and keeps getting put on the ground STAY AWAY FROM THE CAGE at least for the first two rounds just stay there and defend, stall, hold on for dear life, let Khabib burn his energy up then in the 3rd bust that dome open.

I hope Khabib wins though.

But Conor will likely smoke him this time with an uppercut on the way in low

Conor looks soft.

HdNwdWA.png

The guy who always shows up to fight is going to miss vs the guy who pulls out every other fight.

Makes sense.

The master of mental games is shook by the stiff guy who is suffering from dehydration already.

Makes sense

Back