• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

President Trump's 9-Day World Tour PBP: G7 Summit (Trade, Brexit, Climate, Immigration, Security)

Trump got elected because we've been sick of you. You have no one but yourselves to blame.
Who is you? He got elected because both parties were weaker than ever and the American electorate has been completely eroded of facts and logic.

If you trust headlines, Obama took out Bin Laden. So there's that.

What I'm saying is, if Trump is trading arms with the Saudis, I don't support it. But I don't know if there is more to the story. I'm drunk and am not looking into it tonight.

On the Obama/Bin Laden thing, that shit is fucking highly suspect. I won't come right out and say it's a total lie, but I lean that way.

So what's in it for the US?

What do we get out of this?
Saw some of the coverage of the visit on TV. When the cameras were rolling, Trump stated "Jobs, jobs, jobs."

- Defense contractors
- oil
- One other sector that I forgot

What I'm saying is, if Trump is trading arms with the Saudis, I don't support it. But I don't know if there is more to the story. I'm drunk and am not looking into it tonight.

On the Obama/Bin Laden thing, that shit is fucking highly suspect. I won't come right out and say it's a total lie, but I lean that way.
Are you educated on the Saudis and their connections to the crisis in the Middle East? There can't be a logical excuse for this.

I think Osama had been dead for awhile myself. You're right, it was highly suspicious for sure.

20150123_saudi1.jpg

859.jpg
Lol shit, those guys do not fuck around.

Are you educated on the Saudis and their connections to the crisis in the Middle East? There can't be a logical excuse for this.

I think Osama had been dead for awhile myself. You're right, it was highly suspicious for sure.

They're arming terrorists from what I understand. Which is why I say I don't support it. But I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now while I'm drunk and haven't read the story. I might be totally condemning the shit tomorrow. Who knows? But it's not enough for me to stop supporting Trump. But don't confuse that for me saying I'll support Trump no matter what. If he really pisses me off I'll stop supporting him. But only he can do that. Not the media. And that's what's going on right now.

I also think Bin Laden had been dead for awhile.

Either way you guys were screwed. Just another puppet for the deep state. Trump is a lunatic and a liar. US funds Islamists, the same guys their supposedly fighting.

Trump is a disgrace.

Cuck Trump sucking hard on the Saudi dick. What a pathetic piece of shit. LOL - And you dumbfuck rubes who bow down to this orange fucktard like he's your savior.... Holy shit you should be embarrassed.

Lol so much swagger, so much buffoonery, so much winning, so much I'm with her, so much not my president, so much identity politics, so much rustle mania, so it's all the same literally nothing has changed.

And everyone just gobbles it all up.

bernie-yasss.gif

How about you Trumptard fuckfaces even attempt to defend anything he has done for once? Instead of going to your usual "But but but Hillary, but but but Obama" excuses

@Slick_36 I thank you for not resorting to childish name calling. It's nearly impossible to have a conversation with a War Room lib (which idk if you indentify as such, but I'm assuming so) without it devolving into that. It's very frustrating and very reflective of modern popular culture. #hespect

This is one of those issues that should cut across invisible party lines, and unite most of us by illuminating the fact that almost all of us hate this shit.

Democrat, Republican, Independent, Whatever.

fckya.gif

Saw some of the coverage of the visit on TV. When the cameras were rolling, Trump stated "Jobs, jobs, jobs."

- Defense contractors
- oil
- One other sector that I forgot

If we are getting the right stuff from the deal then I've got no problem with it.

The question in a deal like this should always be what do we get out of it?

Lol so much swagger, so much buffoonery, so much winning, so much I'm with her, so much not my president, so much identity politics, so much rustle mania, so it's all the same literally nothing has changed.

And everyone just gobbles it all up.
You're a complete partisan whore and a hack. You don't get to now act like you're somehow above the fray. You voted for Trump-for-savior - he was your hero, your emperor, your god. Own it you pathetic fence-rider.

You keep making these stupid posts as if you were doing anything but sucking Trumpcock all last year and its fucking retarded.

So... How do the Muslim hating excuse me "Muslim extremist" hating conservatives fill about their leader making a $100 billion arms deal with terrorist supporting Saudi Arabia??

I ask conservatives specifically because I can already imagine how most liberals feel about the situation.

"Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others. Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide, according to Hillary Clinton. According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups."(Wikipedia)

I find it pretty damn funny, especially when considering how big a deal Trump made about the Muslim ban and the general threat of Islamic terror in the U.S. . Then he turns around and makes a billion dollar deal with the main sponsor of terrorism in the middle east and probable conspirator of the 9/11 attacks lmao!

Its craziness really lmao! smh sheesh

https://www.wsj.com/articles/presid...udi-arabia-as-overseas-trip-starts-1495263979

Trump-gold-chain-Melania-gold-belt-photos.jpg

So... How do the Muslim hating excuse me "Muslim extremist" hating conservatives fill about their leader making a $100 billion arms deal with terrorist supporting Saudi Arabia??

I ask conservatives specifically because I can already imagine how most liberals feel about the situation.

"Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others. Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide, according to Hillary Clinton. According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups."(Wikipedia)

I find it pretty damn funny, especially when considering how big a deal Trump made about the Muslim ban and the general threat of Islamic terror in the U.S. . Then he turns around and makes a billion dollar deal with the main sponsor of terrorism in the middle east and probable conspirator of the 9/11 attacks lmao!

Its craziness really lmao! smh sheesh

https://www.wsj.com/articles/presid...udi-arabia-as-overseas-trip-starts-1495263979

How do you feel about Obama allowing Iran to pursue their nuclear program when THEY ARE THE LEADER IN STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM??? And have taken american hostages and threatened to nuke Israel?

"According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups.""
- Do you have an actual link to this?

Back