• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

President Trump's 9-Day World Tour PBP: G7 Summit (Trade, Brexit, Climate, Immigration, Security)

you are rustled .. obama, bush received the same thing .. at least trump didn't bow like a bitch when meeting the saudi king

Liberals should be singing his praises.

this .. why is everyone upset with trump ? .. this is exactly what clinton would have done .. you would think they would be praising trump

If Trump banned guns tomorrow, libs would be out breaking windows and setting cars on fire in support of the 2nd amendment.

He's bending over because he's 6'3" and the 5'2" Saudi was putting a metal around his head.

Trump did not bow and make America look weak to a foreign leader. Obama did.

464f1fc8e40b41968d8c41c15755f0d6659bed35050c5a9d577a64ab1f2c4cca.jpg

remember when obama got all that shit for not visiting israel as his first overseas trip? now trump hits the home of wahhabist islam and all is cool?
You're apparently just a foolish liberal if you have any problems with Trump. Fuck critical thinking. I thought I was nonpartisan...

So instead of us doing Saudi Arabia's fighting for them, we are making them do it themselves, and getting paid in the process? Sounds good to me. That $100billion can fund the wall and then some.

Kushner also brokered a deal directly with Lockheed to get the Saudis a discount. Not even going to charge them full price.

That's your modus operandi. I've discovered you're one of the biggest children on this forum. You just hurl insults.
Where is your logic and rationale? It's not like anyone is offering a legitimate reason why this is ok for him to do.

So instead of us doing Saudi Arabia's fighting for them, we are making them do it themselves, and getting paid in the process? Sounds good to me. That $100billion can fund the wall and then some.

Or they could funnel some of the arms to their buddies in AQ to kill more American soldiers

Or they could funnel some of the arms to their buddies in AQ to kill more American soldiers
Oh come on, what connections could Saudi Arabia possibly have with Islamic terrorism?

Where is your logic and rationale? It's not like anyone is offering a legitimate reason why this is ok for him to do.

I never said it was. I don't know enough about it yet. On the surface, I don't like it. I'm not going to agree with everything Donald Trump does. I'm not an ideologue. I just enjoy highlighting the egregious and never ending hypocrisy of the modern American left. Disgusting creatures.

Great, we're selling the weapons to be used for the next major terrorist incident on the United States

Not going to lie, it's depressing to see fellow Texans on Trump's nuts. I grew up mocking that greedy douche with pride.

Chinese Yuan steadily gaining clout as a reserve currency while the U.S trade deficit continue mounting for years with no end in sight.
so is bernanke full of shit when he says having the worlds reserve currency isnt all that great for economic power?

I never said it was. I don't know enough about it yet. On the surface, I don't like it. I'm not going to agree with everything Donald Trump does. I'm not an ideologue. I just enjoy highlighting the egregious and never ending hypocrisy of the modern American left. Disgusting creatures.
There are plenty of fools on both sides. Let's focus on the actions of the individual, which this topic is on Trump.

BUT HILLARY, BUT OBAMA, BUT BUSH...

you trump supporters make me sick

And essentially passing weapons to the biggest funder of terrorism.

You cool with that?

You trumpets need to make up your minds. Do you want to help end terror or help supply terror?

There are plenty of fools on both sides. Let's focus on the actions of the individual, which this topic is on Trump.

All I know about it is the headline, and I don't support it based on that. But I do support Trump and many things he is doing. I'm sure Obama did some good things too. Just can't think of any off the top of my head.

All I know about it is the headline, and I don't support it based on that. But I do support Trump and many things he is doing. I'm sure Obama did some good things too. Just can't think of any off the top of my head.
If you trust headlines, Obama took out Bin Laden. So there's that.

Back