• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

President Trump to sign E.O. addressing family separation.

https://wtkr.com/2018/06/20/preside...rder-to-keep-immigrant-families-together/amp/

President Trump will sign an executive order later today addressing the separation of families of detained illegal immigrants.

Obama had eight years to put his signature on a piece of paper, and did nothing.

It's good to have a President that's capable of actually leading again.

What say you Warroom? Is this the right policy move, the wrong policy move? What's you're reasoning for your stance?

I actually don't like what I've read about this executive order. You should never give an inch to Democrats, and never apologize. The more outraged they are, the better it is for Republicans. We should rejoice in Democrats' suffering. However, the spineless Republicans in Congress probably got fooled into thinking this issue affects their midterm prospects, so Trump decided to end it with executive action. I doubt this ends anything. Democrats will continue to throw tantrums about it, whining about "think of the children" and whatnot. This has been their strategy for decades now.

Never forget, these people are trying to invade your country. They bring drugs, crime, violence, and HATRED for you and your family. They will spam the electorate with their progeny in order to shift the vote Leftward. They will take from the children the of good, honest, hardworking Americans who built this country and give it to their own. They will rename your cities; they will rewrite your history books; they will tear down your statues. They will do all of this, as long we are willing to let them pull our heartstrings for a few more years.

DON'T FALL FOR IT. Our children are counting on us.

"In most people's eyes" yet if the DA has a zero tolerance policy you can be prosecuted. Even if the odds are you won't be convicted. If halfway through the trial he decides to drop the charges since he doesn't have enough evidence should he then be praised?

By most people's eyes I mean that persons family you hit would probably still blame you, but you're fine legally since they were jaywalking.

Stop being an idiot, that’s a stupid comparison and you know it. Stop being obtuse.

I am chagrined. I should never have been so stupidly retarded as to compare this to Trump causing cancer or world hunger. That is something only the stupidest goddamn idiot on the planet would do and I'm deeply sorry that I was so incredibly brain-dead and ignorant as to make the comparison. My apologies.

They who? You're aware of the previous court decision in 1997 related to the Flores case where kids were separated previously right?
Sessions is the one who ordered zero tolerance so everyone gets arrested and if they have kids they are seperated. That's why this crisis is entirely of their own making. Ok, it's good that they're reversing course, but for the last week they were blaming it on the dems and Congress and saying there was nothing that could be done.

I am chagrined. I should never have been so stupidly retarded as to compare this to Trump causing cancer or world hunger. That is something only the stupidest goddamn idiot on the planet would do and I'm deeply sorry that I was so incredibly brain-dead and ignorant as to make the comparison. My apologies.

Trump didn’t cause the issues he’s being blamed for. That’s why I said that to you. It’s pathetic dude, you used to seem like a fairly rational intelligent person but now you are so blinded by your Trump butthurt you can’t even see things objectively because you are stuck in a shitty liberal bubble.

Kamala Harris is a worthless . . .

Maybe Kamala should personally walk the family to the nearest rep to start the legal process of becoming a citizen then put them up at her place while they wait...

I love it!!! I mean you can’t make this shit up!!!

Liberals cry about Trump and how he’s so awful, Trump addresses the issue and yet the liberals still find a way to twist it to make him look bad.

I wish I was that good with mental gymnastics.

-yeah well he legitimized Kim Jong in

-yeah well he’s only doing it because his staff was against it

I swear the guy could cure cancer, end world hunger and the liberal tears would flow.
They would stare into the sun on an eclipse and srcream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So much winning for one President
So, mark you down for a "no, don't mind at all" then, yeah?

His ability to convince his followers of anything he wants is amaze-balls, I'll give him that.

Do you want to know what it's like to talk to some of the democrats in the war room?

Shared via TweetCaster

The hypocrisy here is insane.

Trump doesn't give two shits about separating children form their families at a border. The Israelis are sniping families who are hundreds of yards from the border right now. Nikki Haley is embarrassing this nation in front of the world at the UN by going against a simple request to protect these children and families from being shot for crying out loud.

What the fuck are we supposed to do here?

It's not like they are peacefully protesting on their own land. These people are flooding our country illegally. They are not even trying to claim that they wish to return to their homes.

113258-ilyen-kepet-vagsz-amikor-megszolal-az-ember-akit-utalsz.gif

aiEJH.gif

Was she even in the loop? One day she's denying kids are being separated at all and the next she's making excuses for it.
I feel like absolutely. They trotted her out to defend the policy, because of the initial backlash. So, when she was defending the policy, the ramifications of it were already public.

Trump didn’t cause the issues he’s being blamed for. That’s why I said that to you. It’s pathetic dude, you used to seem like a fairly rational intelligent person but now you are so blinded by your Trump butthurt you can’t even see things objectively because you are stuck in a shitty liberal bubble.
giphy.gif

Back