• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

President Trump to sign E.O. addressing family separation.

Yeah after public pressure and his party disagreeing with him

You people are so Fn delusional its comical at this point.

Because even now it poses massive problems you stupid moron.

Even though now it solves the heart ache for all of the emotional lunatics, it doesn’t address the issue of how can you prove the adult they’re with is actually their parent and now they’re going to be held with criminals technically. Releasing children with these people is actually more risky than holding them in a clean, American facility. You could easily lose a lot of kids to evil people like that.

Bill Maher is the perfect example of the liberal mentality regarding Trump. They do not hope that Trump does well as President. They want him to completely destroy the country so they can prove to conservatives and right-wingers how stupid they are for voting in Trump. The Left wants a bad guy to hate so they can feel self-righteous and smug. That is why they raise the bar or change the focus whenever Trump does something positive.

Lefties do not want Hope and Change. They want someone or something to fight against.

100% true. It’s hilarious how out in the open and predictable it is too, notice I called it on the first reply to the original post of this thread and it happened.

They are the ones that initiated the zero tolerance policy and began separating kids in the first place. He wanted to use it as leverage against the dems but it blew up in his face. He kept blaming dems and claimed he was unable to do anything about it until now.

They who? You're aware of the previous court decision in 1997 related to the Flores case where kids were separated previously right?

Good decision

Edit: though I read there are legal ramifications for it. It is ethically the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Because even now it poses massive problems you stupid moron.

Even though now it solves the heart ache for all of the emotional lunatics, it doesn’t address the issue of how can you prove the adult they’re with is actually their parent and now they’re going to be held with criminals technically. Releasing children with these people is actually more risky than holding them in a clean, American facility. You could easily lose a lot of kids to evil people like that.

This Fox News Hannity mongoloid talking point.

DgKJNJgUYAAbZzd.jpg:large

So Trump's decision is newer, takes a more aggressive approach and supersedes a similar decision from 1997? Big whoop?

He also signed an EO to pull things back did he not?

Do you think this will perform as intended an end the illegality in our immigration system or not?

if I hit you with my car, and you die. Yet it wasnt my intention to kill you...... should I be blamed for your death?
If you willfully jumped in front of the car...

So Trump's decision is newer, takes a more aggressive approach and supersedes a similar decision from 1997? Big whoop?

He also signed an EO to pull things back did he not?

Do you think this will perform as intended an end the illegality in our immigration system or not?
oh so you tried to be clever with your post, yet now its "big whoop"?

lol you are a goof

I swear the guy could cure cancer, end world hunger and the liberal tears would flow.

Well, if he caused cancer and world hunger first (while his supporters were raving about how wonderful it was)...

oh so you tried to be clever with your post, yet now its "big whoop"?

lol you are a goof

What are you talking about? I referenced a case from 1997. I wasn't "trying to be clever" . . . whatever that means. Trump wasn't involved in that issue when it was decided you jackwagon . . . good grief.

Well, if he caused cancer and world hunger first (while his supporters were raving about how wonderful it was)...

Stop being an idiot, that’s a stupid comparison and you know it. Stop being obtuse.

Kamala Harris is a worthless . . .

... in the most inhumane way possible apart from concentration campus.

I really don't think he signed it thinking it would lead to a lot of children being separated from their families. These laws have been in place a long time without controversy and he just said we need to enforce them more strictly.

... in the most inhumane way possible apart from concentration campus.

Wow there’s a stretch of the imagination. It seems like a pretty fucking big gray area between a detention center and a concentration camp. Nobody ever accused liberals of being smart and logical though so I won’t atart with you.

This isn't even as bad as someone dying lol
Is your next post going to be about Nazis?

But to answer your questions, if you are following the law and I jaywalk, no you won't be blamed for my death in most peoples eyes.
"In most people's eyes" yet if the DA has a zero tolerance policy you can be prosecuted. Even if the odds are you won't be convicted. If halfway through the trial he decides to drop the charges since he doesn't have enough evidence should he then be praised?

Back