Social President Trump my daughter Ivanka created 14 million jobs

"if I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father..."

giphy.gif

That's because you've forgotten. Just look at all the now weird looking family photos from the 1990s. There's a trillion of them and internet is already a thing during this time.

43cf6e30-61c5-11e9-9d46-55b8fa495b94_800_420.png

cringeworthy-family-pictures-og.jpg
These aren't at all the same as the Trump pics.
Lol you Trumpers inability to call shit for what it is is pathetic

They arent just "weird pictures" with Trump, and touching your child isn't the issue, it's how he only seems to do it with the hot one. His poses with her always look borderline sexual. Where's that affection with his other children? It's fucking creepy.

They arent just "weird pictures" with Trump, and touching your child isn't the issue, it's how he only seems to do it with the hot one. His poses with her always look borderline sexual. Where's that affection with his other children? It's fucking creepy.

I'm not a Trumper, you stupid motherfucker. I don't even follow politics like your fucking bitch ass.

He finishes his term for the next year easily. Next he wins 2020. In 2024 Ivanka becomes the first female president of the United States of America.

Just caught me post-joint and died loling.

I think him holding one of the jr’s like that equally disturbing.. pics can be more deceiving than a video, I’m not saying these pics would pass the video test either I’m just saying some of the photos “could “fall into that category. As long as you’re not a Biden supporter I’ll accept your outrage...

I think him holding one of the jr’s like that equally disturbing.. pics can be more deceiving than a video, I’m not saying these pics would pass the video test either I’m just saying some of the photos “could “fall into that category. As long as you’re not a Biden supporter I’ll accept your outrage...
OH for sure, it'd be creepy with one of the Jr's too, but you could at least make the argument that he's just a touchy, loving father for all his kids.
All these pics of Ivanka are her sitting on his lap and him posing like he's next to a super model on the cover of a magazine instead of his daughter. SHe looks like she's in her early 20's in some of the pics. And he's made a bunch of absolutely creepy ass comments about how hot she is and how he'd date her if he wasn't her daughter.

I have no love for Creepy Sleepy Joe.

WHY ARE THEY BATHING IN RAMEN NOODLES?!?!?!?!

This is it!

The reason I'm thankful for being me, instead of some dumb fucking loser who posts stupid shit like that lmao.

LoL, Everything ok Agony? What's with the unhinged behavior?

This is it!

The reason I'm thankful for being me, instead of some dumb fucking loser who posts stupid shit like that lmao.
I wonder if they'll ever crack down on that as empty posting because that is exactly what it is.

He finishes his term for the next year easily. Next he wins 2020. In 2024 Ivanka becomes the first female president of the United States of America.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and the stupidity of the american voter, and I'm not sure about the former.

-Albert Einstein

"if she was not my daughter I´d be balls deep in her vagina"

- President Trump
I do remember listening to him live on Howard Stern back in the day, basically saying he wants to bone his daughter.

No
No royal families here
No more clinton Kennedy or bush either

14 million (new) US jobs would lower the unemployment rate by ~7%

Back