Social President Trump my daughter Ivanka created 14 million jobs

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
...14 million jobs. Originally according to President Trump the goal was she was going to create 400,000 then 1 million. She had been working with Walmart to create 400,000 to 1 million jobs.

But 14 million I am so proud of the work she has been doing creating so many jobs. This claim happened during a speech at New York famed Economics club. He specifically stated within 2 years she created more then double the goal he set before he took office.

When are people going to wake up about the insane claims the President keeps making.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo.../trump-ivanka-created-14-million-jobs-whopper

He is an idiot. Now that we have played the broken record. Whats next?

I assume handjobs and related jobs are included in this?

"if she was not my daughter I´d be balls deep in her vagina"

- President Trump

He is an idiot. Now that we have played the broken record. Whats next?

What's next you ask?

Ivanka Trump POTUS in 2024.

I love the US and my Ami friends but LOL @ you!!!!!

source.gif

Didn't Don try to suggest he wanted to bang his daughter? Is he still trying?

Nice, that's solid work by her. Same work ethic as her father, she get's results.

She did create one job. She has to undergo training for the corrupt Trump Foundation that had to close down.
Ivanka, Jr, and Eric all have to take a class. Someone has to teach that class, bingo bango bongo, she created a job just by being corrupt. Ivanka is a job creator.

I also hate that the economy is doing good.

She did create one job. She has to undergo training for the corrupt Trump Foundation that had to close down.
Ivanka, Jr, and Eric all have to take a class. Someone has to teach that class, bingo bango bongo, she created a job just by being corrupt. Ivanka is a job creator.
she gave you a full time job whining

she gave you a full time job whining
So you support people using their charities to buy portraits for themselves?
I am sure you railed on the Clinton Foundation on here, but get triggered when someone brings up the corrupt Trump Foundation. Also the Trump foundation was so fucking corrupt it had to shut down. Trump is the only President of my lifetime that is not allowed to operate a charity in the State of New York without outside supervision. You know who still has a foundation, The Clintons. That must bug the ever loving shit out of you.
Are you tired of so much winning?

Not thread worthy.
Anybody with a set of eyes can tell that shits a lie.

You got robot aisle cleaners, more self checkout lanes than the OG lanes.

You dont even have to wait for assistance with a price check anymore.

Yall make threads for anything and everything he says or does.

I suggest a healthy dose of self care, worrying about a man that aint got any worries can't be good for one's mental health.

Take a sabatical from 45.

So you support people using their charities to buy portraits for themselves?
I am sure you railed on the Clinton Foundation on here, but get triggered when someone brings up the corrupt Trump Foundation. Also the Trump foundation was so fucking corrupt it had to shut down. Trump is the only President of my lifetime that is not allowed to operate a charity in the State of New York without outside supervision. You know who still has a foundation, The Clintons. That must bug the ever loving shit out of you.
Are you tired of so much winning?
oh shit I didn't know that, game changer!!!!

could you have the clintons kill them, the audacity

Back