President Trump enjoying some Just Bleed on New Year's eve.

As a non American Trump is one of the only things giving your country any credibility whatsoever. He's a brash arrogant douchebag but that's saintly compared to the rest of the cesspool you guys have going on there.

Go back to your shithole.

Why do his supporters try to act like the voice of reason?

Republicans think he’s greater than Abraham Lincoln, but he has the lowest approval rating of any president since Gallup started keeping records back in the 1930’s.

You've been posting on a karate forum for 15 years and the best you can muster is Orange Man Bad? Maybe unplug for a little while.

Republicans think he’s greater than Abraham Lincoln, but he has the lowest approval rating of any president since Gallup started keeping records back in the 1930’s.
I'm not a supporter. But no way can he legit have lower approval rating than bush? Someone who knows?

Singling out one poll is not a suitable way to determine overall approval..
Look at the RCP average, 44.5%.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Obama wasn't polling much better at the same point of his presidency, around 46%..

Depends who’s responding to the poll plus

66568B8B-BB4F-434D-9476-8079C11B1791.jpeg

I'm not a supporter. But no way can he legit have lower approval rating than bush? Someone who knows?
Bush late into his second term, had borderline 25% approval.. after 9/11, he had 85%+ approval. Quite a fall from grace..

From memory, Bush has the record for highest and lowest ever approval.

He's a casual. He left out the winner and runners up.

rose.gif

RapidOffbeatBufeo-size_restricted.gif

To the rest of the world the US is starting to look rather shitholesque. Doesn't San Fransisco have actual shit on the streets? Glass houses my friend.

I'm a 18hr drive from San Fran and have never stepped foot in the state. You'd probably fit right in though, where you from?

As a non American Trump is one of the only things giving your country any credibility whatsoever. He's a brash arrogant douchebag but that's saintly compared to the rest of the cesspool you guys have going on there.

That's great. When you have any idea what you're talking about let us know.

Credibility? While I think it's pretty much common knowledge the establishment on both sides has always only worked for powerful interests and not the vast majority of people living here. The fact you think Donald Trump is some type of cure for this illustrates you may in fact be mentally retarded.

It's business as usual only even bigger gifts for the extremely rich while fucking literally everyone else...The only difference is that we have a born rich, lying, spoiled rotten, doofus, douchebag fuckwit as the spokesperson. Sure it is a fantastic distraction for people who get distracted by a passing squirrel.

But hey we've entered PHASE 1 of the China deal......Wait until phase 2 and 3 hit and Trump brings out the Underpants Gnomes to praise them for his economic and negotiating strategy.....

Love him or hate him, the Bible says to pray for those in authority. 1st Timothy 2:2

I just love how your just supposed to hate him. Like he is some kind of evil psycopath that worse than Hitler and Pol Pot combined. I mean what exactly has he done thats hateable? No wars, and alot of good stuff for the economy. "But he is mean to people" buhu
Well, there's the child separation and detention policy at the Southern Border. Some of those kids will never see their parents again. And then there's his attempted evisceration of the American Constitution and the legislative branch. Hopefully that will go against him in the courts otherwise our democracy will be shifted towards an autocracy where the president holds all the power and can use that power to stay in power.

As a USMC vet and a VERY patriotic American, I usually take direct offense at any foreigner running their mouth about MY country - but in this case, considering our Congress, I have to agree. Completely.

Sherdog has got to be one of the worst places to debate about politics. That said, Putin by armbar...

Well, there's the child separation and detention policy at the Southern Border. Some of those kids will never see their parents again. And then there's his attempted evisceration of the American Constitution and the legislative branch. Hopefully that will go against him in the courts otherwise our democracy will be shifted towards an autocracy where the president holds all the power and can use that power to stay in power.
That was going on during the Obama administration

That was going on during the Obama administration
No, children were not separated from their parents as a matter of course and if they had to be, they were released to relatives in the U.S.. this is a completely new policy crafted by the trump white house. If you know anything about it, you know this.

Back