President Trump enjoying some Just Bleed on New Year's eve.

We welcome all new comers with open arms.

4a77332696c23ba743a33ab0cbbfde55
9113BB78B1D6379452551938E9650D06B1AB27D0

Be Democratic. He's been good for my taxes and life but he calls Rosey Odonell a fat slut etc so he's impeached.
You should leave the false dichotomy of left and right politics that the elites has established and grow as a person and see what is good and what is bad instead.

Sad to see just how many fat neck bearded losers there are on Sherdog.

As a non American Trump is one of the only things giving your country any credibility whatsoever. He's a brash arrogant douchebag but that's saintly compared to the rest of the cesspool you guys have going on there.

Sad to see how easily a thread regarding a sitting president can irk someone to such a degree..

Anyway.
<Fedor23>
I just love how your just supposed to hate him. Like he is some kind of evil psycopath that worse than Hitler and Pol Pot combined. I mean what exactly has he done thats hateable? No wars, and alot of good stuff for the economy. "But he is mean to people" buhu

God bless you Donald, we all love you, Happy New Year sweety pie

145239293-288-k6622.jpg

I just love how your just supposed to hate him. Like he is some kind of evil psycopath that worse than Hitler and Pol Pot combined. I mean what exactly has he done thats hateable? No wars, and alot of good stuff for the economy. "But he is mean to people" buhu

Why do his supporters try to act like the voice of reason?

Republicans think he’s greater than Abraham Lincoln, but he has the lowest approval rating of any president since Gallup started keeping records back in the 1930’s.

Back