Economy President Trump deeply focused on the economy during a small business meeting

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

Now for the real truth President Trump was playing a video game or flipping through grinder LOL. I'm glad to see he has his priorities right because small business are the engine that provides jobs in this economy but he's to busy with his cellphone then with the woman talking about getting the economy going.

The woman could not have been nicer she thanked him for the honor of speaking and he could have cared less.

EDIT: The best part this clip is running all over the world with a big laugh.

You're always whining when someone criticizes Trump. You just want his idiocy to go unchallenged.

Or it's a thread with one video, and the discussion proposed being "Trump play game on phone! LOL!"

Yeah, totally thread worthy...

Or it's a thread with one video, and the discussion proposed being "Trump play game on phone! LOL!"

Did you not read my post you dolt. I explain about the meeting and Trump could have cared less.

It's better quality than most threads here but you seem to be mostly complaining when it's about Trump. Very insecure.

Did you not read my post you dolt. I explain about the meeting and Trump could have cared less.

Wow, you essentially quoted the gossipy video title. Deep.

Don't rage quit when this gets dumped, okay.

This is more offensive than 2 scoops of ice cream

I forgot to ask why are you not at the "Trump needs sacrifices today" campaign stop? He said wearing a mask would be offensive to him.

I forgot to ask why are you not at the "Trump needs sacrifices today" campaign stop? He said wearing a mask would be offensive to him.

So flustered, that you thought you should come back and throw that out that sick burn. LOL.

Thanks for the laugh, George.

So flustered, that you thought you should come back and throw that out that sick burn. LOL.

Thanks for the laugh, George.

Sorry could not get right back with a post but I actually have work to do during the day. I don't live in a basement getting paid to troll boards all day.

Oh Heretic you're so funny now go back to reading your favorite book.
00NcDwAAQBAJ

Thread still here. Can you ever not be wrong? Lol

And you are getting straight up owned in this thread as usual

Now for the real truth President Trump was playing a video game or flipping through grinder LOL. I'm glad to see he has his priorities right because small business are the engine that provides jobs in this economy but he's to busy with his cellphone then with the woman talking about getting the economy going.

Saw this while you were looking for gloryholes to work on grinder?

Back