• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections President Trump…

Implying others are some intellectual herd animals because of their opinion of a politician and saying you’re smarter than that is insulting people’s intelligence, dummy.

Crying “but but but …is this against the rules?!” to the mods when you get that same level of respect back is just you having skin thinner than a wet paper bag.

Eh just wanted confirmation I can call you a moron.

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving for the left. Couldn't have dreamed up a better scenario for the last week. Holding senate and keeping house close and now Trump going to fracture the base. I don't see his hardcore base splitting. DeSantis is awful on the debate stage too and that will have a major impact. He always looks like he is about to cry when someone stands up against him. Trump is going to wreck him.
Best case scenario is that DeSantis gets the nomination and then Trump runs third party...

<{jackyeah}>

Trump fan's make it easy to detect retarded people an who to avoid. If you're expecting anything reasonable from people who enjoy getting grabbed by the pussy an or masterbate to the thought of trump kissing them, well i dont know what to tell you. I really hate the how we are stuck between democrats and shitty wacko Republicans, but god trump fuck boys are the worst.

Meh terrible sarcasm. You are a great representative of your party's intellect. I'll give you that much.

perhaps i should have made a sarcastic joke about injecting bleach...aka disinfectant. especially when millions of people have lost their jobs, their loved ones around them are getting sick and dying, and they are turning to their leader to be a leader and help reassure them and guide them in the right direction, while he's up there on national tv using his time to crack dumb jokes, attack journalists and doctors, and brag about his tv ratings.

in retrospect, that comedy skit right there is probably why bunker boy got pink socked in the 2020 election by dementia joe. at least that played a big part of it. diaper don had the most people in the history of the nations elections vote against him and they elected a senile old man with dementia. hows that for a joke? diaper don became the joke! now his own supporters and party members are ditching him. thats pretty fucking funny. how do you lose an election that to a guy like dementia joe? oh, it's easy if you're donald trump!

diaper don's a funny guy. though nobody is laughing with him. they are laughing at him!

but crying about people dancing, people playing flutes and wearing tan suits and fascinators, crying about hunters laptop and hillaries emails, crying every day about stolen election fantasies and fairy tales, crying about losing elections, crying about whatever little thing brandon said or done every day of the year, screaming communism at everything you dont like and crying about CRT which you cant even define, crying about transsexuals and gays having rights and being treated as human beings, crying every day about what tucker and the other far right talking heads tells you that you need to be crying about, and crying every day about literally everything for years, all while having a perpetual victim complex, i guess i can see why you're not really much for toilet humor. especially when it involves any criticism towards your dear cheeto benito, who got his cheeks clapped in an election by a senile old bag of bones and wants to come back for a second helping.

Best case scenario is that DeSantis gets the nomination and then Trump runs third party...

<{jackyeah}>
That would be hilarious. I bet if it comes to that the republicans would go scorched earth on Trump to prevent him from running. It would be fun to watch, that's for sure.

perhaps i should have made a sarcastic joke about injecting bleach...aka disinfectant. especially when millions of people have lost their jobs, their loved ones around them are getting sick and dying, and they are turning to their leader to be a leader and help reassure them and guide them in the right direction, while he's up there on national tv using his time to crack dumb jokes, attack journalists and doctors, and brag about his tv ratings.

in retrospect, that comedy skit right there is probably why bunker boy got pink socked in the 2020 election by dementia joe. diaper don had the most people in the history of the nations elections vote against him and they elected a senile old man with dementia hows that for a joke? diaper don became the joke! now his own supporters and party members are ditching him. thats pretty fucking funny if you ask me.

diaper don's a funny guy. though nobody is laughing with him. they are laughing at him!

but crying about people dancing, people playing flutes and wearing tan suits and fascinators, crying about hunters laptop and hillaries emails, crying every day about stolen election fantasies and fairy tales, crying about losing elections, crying about whatever little thing brandon don, screaming communism at everything you dont like and crying about CRT which you cant even define, crying about transsexuals and gays having rights and being treated as human beings, crying every day about what tucker and the other far right talking heads tells you that you need to be crying about, and crying every day about literally everything for years, all while having a perpetual victim complex, i guess i can see why you're not really much for toilet humor. especially when it involves any criticism towards your dear cheeto benito, who got his cheeks clapped in an election by a senile old bag of bones and wants to come back for a second helping.

Dude I didn't read more than a sentence* total of all that. I just don't care about what "you" think of Trump. Totally you, not a hive mind. Whatever. You seem happy with it and if you guys win congratulations. I'm just not one of you drones. Nothing special about that, just a fact. I could make jokes about Joe Biden's diapers but those jokes make themselves. His butt has been wiped.

Dude I didn't read more than a sentence* total of all that. I just don't care about what "you" think of Trump. Totally you, not a hive mind. Whatever. You seem happy with it and if you guys win congratulations. I'm just not one of you drones. Nothing special about that, just a fact. I could make jokes about Joe Biden's diapers but those jokes make themselves. His butt has been wiped.

your post did not disappoint. i wouldnt expect you or any other maga muppet to be able to read more then a sentence. thats why you need to be fed the same rabble-rousing chudwords over and over just to get your political talking points. i guess its a step up from using flash cards though!

speaking of diaper jokes, i remember the time when #DiaperDon trended #1 worldwide and it pissed diaper don off so badly that he threw a toddler tantrum the very next morning and demanded for section 230 to be repealed as the lame duck president cried and cried and cried some more as the memes and jokes were piling in en masse.

that was fucking hilarious. it had the whole world laughing at diaper don and making fun of him, and toddler trump was mad pissed and throwing some more twitter tantrums. come on lets hear some of your diaper joe jokes. i'm down for it. we've heard enough republican crying over the years and could use a change. lets see what some republican humor looks like, or is that still just a bunch of memes about stuff they've been crying about too?

Last edited:
A Democrat coward, I've definitely seen that before. See how I quote you?
I’d like to point out that not liking Trump and his crybaby fans doesn’t make someone a democrat. Also
scaring-scared.gif

Because I refused to be repeatedly insulted for having the audacity to vote for Trump? I was done and it feels like I cut a cancer out of my life. Like 20 acquaintances went with him and it was like realizing who really were my friends all along. They were his not mine.
Itf you can't logically defend your political choices; just dump lifelong friends. Don't try to critically analyse your subjective bias, just get rid of people simply because you don't agree on all things.

Makes at much sense as your non defense of Trump

your post did not disappoint. i wouldnt expect you or any other maga muppet to be able to read more then a sentence. thats why you need to be fed the same rabble-rousing chudwords over and over just to get your political talking points. i guess its a step up from using flash cards though!

speaking of diaper jokes, i remember the time when #DiaperDon trended #1 worldwide and it pissed diaper don off so badly that he threw a toddler tantrum the very next morning and demanded for section 230 to be repealed as the lame duck president cried and cried and cried some more as the memes and jokes were piling in en masse.

that was fucking hilarious. it had the whole world laughing at diaper don and making fun of him, and toddler trump was mad pissed and throwing some more twitter tantrums. come on lets hear some of your diaper joe jokes. i'm down for it. we've heard enough republican crying over the years and could use a change. lets see what some republican humor looks like, or is that still just a bunch of memes about stuff they've been crying about too?

Totally. Something about Trump. I hear ya bud. Man what a dictator. Etc.

Itf you can't logically defend your political choices; just dump lifelong friends. Don't try to critically analyse your subjective bias, just get rid of people simply because you don't agree on all things.

Makes at much sense as your non defense of Trump

Oh now it's lifelong friends. You guys just know me so well. You have even less ammo there than in political discussions. Please tell me more about this friendship I've cursorily mentioned here.

Nah I'm pretty sure I'll trust my judgement on this one. You can find the guy somewhere and circlejerk about how it's Obama's third term. It's just not my thing. I'm not a Democrat. In my neck of the woods he's the weirdo.
15 year best friend no longer friend because of petty difference OP cannot even elucidate on; trust my judgement.

In my (red) neck of the woods; your the weirdo. You've ditched lifelong friends over something you cannot adequately explain or logically support.

15 year best friend no longer friend because of petty difference OP cannot even elucidate on; trust my judgement.

In my (red) neck of the woods; your the weirdo. You've ditched lifelong friends over something you cannot adequately explain or logically support.

Shocker. A Democrat thinks any white person who disagrees is a redneck. Smh you're so predictable. Also again not a lifelong friend lmao as if I'm arguing a point with someone who knows. For the rest of my life I'm as free of that commie as I am of you.

Totally. Something about Trump. I hear ya bud. Man what a dictator. Etc.

as expected, thats a funny joke. i knew you wouldnt disappoint.

you want to hear another joke? diaper don losing an election to a senile old man with dementia who cant even put a sentence together, remember his childrens names, ride a bicycle, climb a flight of stairs, or put on a jacket.

want to hear another joke? after brandon announced the other day that he intends to run again in 2024, donald trump announced yesterday that he wants to come back for a second helping!

its really not funny at all though for republicans. most of them arent laughing. they actually want to win their seats and hold power in government. they won't go nowhere with the orange oompa loompa around fucking everything up like the massive fuckup that he is.

Back