• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections President Trump…

President Trump is your guy..
<GinJuice>
Yeah, if your are going to grab em by the pussy you want to make sure its a pussy.

Looking at Alpha Trump establish his dominance over this woman by motorboating her. Trump sees what he wants and like an Alpha takes it. I bet he gave her the best 3 minutes of her life. He made that old Broads life.
2ayh686rka621.gif

he is probably somewhere saying " i used to be good friends with that guy, then he went batshit crazy and voted for ther orange bufoon, when i ribbed him about it, turns out he was a real snowflake"

I'm sure he does but he doesn't get to have his own personal Trump guy to talk shit to and for his friends to laugh about with. I can find that anywhere, just like I told him. "You're a dime a dozen." Thinking they chose to hate Trump.

No I didn't. That's your limited black and white perspective. You mentioned Trump so I mentioned Trump. Then you went on to a strawman completely dodging the original subject

Sure. You did nothimg wrong.

Eh I've heard it all before. Dropped my best friend of fifteen years for constantly dropping the cult line on me just like you. And you think you're unique. That you aren't the cultist. That's the sad thing.

If your best friend of 15 years thought you fell too far down the maga cult rabbit hole... maybe the problem is you?

If your best friend of 15 years thought you fell too far down the maga cult rabbit hole... maybe the problem is you?

Nah I'm pretty sure I'll trust my judgement on this one. You can find the guy somewhere and circlejerk about how it's Obama's third term. It's just not my thing. I'm not a Democrat. In my neck of the woods he's the weirdo.

Elon would demand his $8.

Trump would refuse to pay it due to being audited..

He won't be on Twitter anytime soon.

the super rich guy who always brags about how much money he has while asking normal people to give him their money would hold another fundraiser for people to donate their money to him so he can keep his blue checkmark and then he'd pocket the extra millions

I just want to clarify. Are we allowed to insult people's intelligence because I would love to insult yours. If someone can let me know I would love to return his insult. Thanks!

Implying others are some intellectual herd animals because of their opinion of a politician and saying you’re smarter than that is insulting people’s intelligence, dummy.

Crying “but but but …is this against the rules?!” to the mods when you get that same level of respect back is just you having skin thinner than a wet paper bag.

Nah I'm pretty sure I'll trust my judgement on this one. You can find the guy somewhere and circlejerk about how it's Obama's third term. It's just not my thing. I'm not a Democrat. In my neck of the woods he's the weirdo.
You abandoned your friend of 15 years because he had a different political opinion than the other people around you and you preferred the comfort of the echo chamber? For shame.

You abandoned your friend of 15 years because he had a different political opinion than the other people around you and you preferred the comfort of the echo chamber? For shame.

My friend reneged on a deal involving a car, insulted my mother and for several years had insulted me because of my political beliefs. One day I had enough and said I'm done. Never felt more free in my life. Democrats are the worst people to be around. Judgemental, nasty, bigoted bastards. Never been treated worse about being autistic than around that "friend" and his "friends." Don't pretend you know a damn thing about it. Silly fuckin Dem.

That’s so sad, man.:(

Yeah he used me to feel better about himself. Really he's empty inside and now he does have an echo chamber. No more Trump guy. :D Years later he tried to get me to rejoin the friend group, LOL, right after COVID etc. I was still like "Nah fuck off." Expected me to bow to him. Get outta here you fuckin commie. Smh. Disgusting.

My friend reneged on a deal involving a car, insulted my mother and for several years had insulted me because of my political beliefs. One day I had enough and said I'm done. Never felt more free in my life. Democrats are the worst people to be around. Judgemental, nasty, bigoted bastards. Never been treated worse about being autistic than around that "friend" and his "friends." Don't pretend you know a damn thing about it. Silly fuckin Dem.
I only know what you wrote here.

Seems like you're trying to play the political victim card. This is the first I'm reading about a car deal or your mother. If you broke off the friendship for those reasons...why make such a big deal about the political viewpoint thing?

I'll be honest, I don't really care but I think it's absurd to claim you stopped being friends with someone because they insulted your political views. Especially if you claim you're a Republican because the party has spent the last couple of years calling it cancel culture every time the Dems try to "Cancel" someone whose political opinion they disagree with.

You basically cancelled your friend over his political speech, lol.

And if you're now claiming it's about this car and your mom then you look like you're trying to play the political victim because you never mentioned that stuff before. It's weird tp me but it's your life so live it as you see fit.

yeah dude i got tired of everybody else insulting my intelligence and making me feel stupid. thats when i decided to say fuck you guys and then i hopped on the trump train so that i could fit in.

I only know what you wrote here.

Seems like you're trying to play the political victim card. This is the first I'm reading about a car deal or your mother. If you broke off the friendship for those reasons...why make such a big deal about the political viewpoint thing?

I'll be honest, I don't really care but I think it's absurd to claim you stopped being friends with someone because they insulted your political views. Especially if you claim you're a Republican because the party has spent the last couple of years calling it cancel culture every time the Dems try to "Cancel" someone whose political opinion they disagree with.

You basically cancelled your friend over his political speech, lol.

And if you're now claiming it's about this car and your mom then you look like you're trying to play the political victim because you never mentioned that stuff before. It's weird tp me but it's your life so live it as you see fit.

Eh it was a part of the factor and really there's nothing you can do about it but bitch and bitch and then, maybe, bitch. I think you're trying to troll me and failing. Go back to attacking Trump that has worked so well since 2015. So fresh, so new, so vibrant of an ideological position.

yeah dude i got tired of everybody else insulting my intelligence and making me feel stupid. thats when i decided to say fuck you guys and then i hopped on the trump train so that i could fit in.

Meh terrible sarcasm. You are a great representative of your party's intellect. I'll give you that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back