Presa Canario is one badass dog

Didnt know there was such thing as an "extreme" dog
giphy.gif

Lol, today I saw some dude with a presa, his truck looked like it was driven through the dress up section at AutoZone, plus he had a bunch of custom "turbocharged" and "500hp" graphics. Dude really did have a flat brimmed hat, plus a neck tattoo.
It's pretty much the norm where I live - 'cept it's usually a pit bull.

It always amuses me when i hear how dogs look tougher with their ears cropped, imo they look stupid.

I dont want you to take it the wrong way but would your wife who is 120lbs be able to control your preso if he went nuts? Sure you can say that he hasnt done so but in a worse case scenario would she be able to hold him back? German shepherds are renowned for their protection capabilities so there is no need to have these large muscular breeds who have been bred to hunt large prey being walked around in the middle of a city.
If you train the animal correctly it will not go ape shit unless it is given a reason. They are all intelligent dogs and easily controlled with training. Shepards are also large animals and my wife wouldn't be able to hold back either. The breeds I listed are also healthier animals as well.

Sherdog's biggest fucking retard rises from the ashes.

Haha so true. Every post is just him lashing out at someone. Part of me hopes he's really just a fat white kid from Minnesota living in his moms basement trolling everyone as an angry Polynesian nut who hates white people.

cool looking dog. here's pic of my bull mastiff. he's a monster
boss_zpsmrqm3f0b.jpg

They are cool dogs, just make sure you raise and socialize it correctly. I think they've got a few kills on their record.

Back