Premier League Thread v89: BOMBAZO

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you compose elevator tunes for a living?

Quite the contrary Mr Bloke, I compose the soul of men...

giphy.gif

You're the organist at your local Scientology chapter, aren't you.

False idols Mr Bloke, you need to sharpen the intellect of your longing. I can already see what you will become, I can see the premise to your curiosity, i can feel the vocation that temporizes your ascension. I'm merely here to see you align your being to it's best form, I want you to be at your most unrivaled psyche Mr Bloke. How can the masses taste your flesh if it's not of prime caliber? You need to be beautiful. I want you to be the alluring figure that the truth calls forth. Slide inside The Nexus and manifest yourself towards the truth...

False idols Mr Bloke, you need to sharpen the intellect of your longing. I can already see what you will become, I can see the premise to your curiosity, i can feel the vocation that temporizes your ascension. I'm merely here to see you align your being to it's best form, I want you to be at your most unrivaled psyche Mr Bloke. How can the masses taste your flesh if it's not of prime caliber? You need to be beautiful. I want you to be the alluring figure that the truth calls forth. Slide inside The Nexus and manifest yourself towards the truth...
I am not & will never go on the road selling vacuums door to door for your company

If we give him permission to talk tules into joining his cult do you think he'll fuck off & leave thread alone
I don't think that it will be enough for The Nexus

So no :D

What is a nexus anyway

sounds like a shit shampoo or a vintage calculator that everyone re-gifts

What is a nexus anyway

sounds like a shit shampoo or a vintage calculator that everyone re-gifts

It's your calling Mr Bloke. Unavoidable in nature, accept it inside of you.

BS in my opinion, but Costa to China would shake some things up this season.
He's South American so I won't rule it out, but I doubt that he leaves this winter. Probably not even summer.

It would certainly shake things up, getting a replacement in winter would be almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back