• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread Episode VI: Dark Side's Last Breath Edition

Is Manchester now blue?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth taking the minus 8 hit to get three Southampton players in your fantasy football team. They're playing hull this week and have a double game week after that albeit Liverpool and Arsenal.

Is it worth taking the minus 8 hit to get three Southampton players in your fantasy football team. They're playing hull this week and have a double game week after that albeit Liverpool and Arsenal.
Not Soton defenders, wont keep clean sheet against Arsenal or Pool. Attacking players maybe.

Good to hear!

Mad busy at work and doing stuff in preparation for the lil one. Gonna have a catch up with the mandem to watch boxing though.
Don't tell me you've got tickets...

Anyway, left Stockholm - alive.
Long live the king!

Forster could rack up some save points in those games tho
I was tempted by him because my keepers are heaton and Randolph. I fancy palace to score a few goals on Burnley and Randolph finally got dropped. They've cheap defenders also. Wish they were playing other teams.

Forster could rack up some save points in those games tho
Maybe but would not put money on it (or atlest the saves making up for the clean sheet points if you go with other goalie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back