• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread Episode VI: Dark Side's Last Breath Edition

Is Manchester now blue?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oTDFtTh.gif

i'm off to amsterdam today lads. any tips?

w6N9k_s-200x150.gif
don't eat 1 space cake wait for 30 minutes, think it isnt working and eat another. You'll be REKT when they both kick in and tag team your brain into BOLIVIAN.

don't eat 1 space cake wait for 30 minutes, think it isnt working and eat another. You'll be REKT when they both kick in and tag team your brain into BOLIVIAN.
lol i hear that. also, blaze first, drink after <mma4>

Lots. You want coffeeshops recommendations too or just general tips?
both tbh

atm here's a list of places we have ear marked:

dampkring
barneys
abraxas
vesper
barco
bloemers
fondue fondue

l
atm here's a list of places we have ear marked:

dampkring
barneys
abraxas
vesper
barco
bloemers
fondue fondue

Some good ones there. I'd add Boerejongens, 1e hulp, Grey Area & Green Place if you're looking for top quality weed at good prices, and Lost In Amsterdam for a good place to chill (expensive but best milkshakes in the entire world).

General tips:
Don't give change to beggars, they'll follow you.
Stroopwaffel is great straight from the packet but it's best to place it on a hot cuppa so the steam melts the caramel inside.
Never buy pre-rolled joints. They're all shit.
Don't bother buying moonrocks (weed coated in thc oil and rolled in thc crystals) they're a rip off. They use shit weed and dodgy concentrate and charge 40e a gram.
Vondelpark is one of the largest city parks in central europe. It's easy to spend all day there if the weather's nice.
Dutch fruit machines by law have a much larger chance of paying out albeit in smaller amounts. It's worth putting a couple of coins in. Even if you don't understand fruit machines or Dutch.
Get a travel pass for however long you're going. All inclusive ticket (busses, trams & metro). Public transport is cheap as fuck because they have a traffic congestion problem.
Prostitutes don't allow you to perform analingus. Not even worth asking.

Some good ones there. I'd add Boerejongens, 1e hulp, Grey Area & Green Place if you're looking for top quality weed at good prices, and Lost In Amsterdam for a good place to chill (expensive but best milkshakes in the entire world).

General tips:
Don't give change to beggars, they'll follow you.
Stroopwaffel is great straight from the packet but it's best to place it on a hot cuppa so the steam melts the caramel inside.
Never buy pre-rolled joints. They're all shit.
Don't bother buying moonrocks (weed coated in thc oil and rolled in thc crystals) they're a rip off. They use shit weed and dodgy concentrate and charge 40e a gram.
Vondelpark is one of the largest city parks in central europe. It's easy to spend all day there if the weather's nice.
Dutch fruit machines by law have a much larger chance of paying out albeit in smaller amounts. It's worth putting a couple of coins in. Even if you don't understand fruit machines or Dutch.
Get a travel pass for however long you're going. All inclusive ticket (busses, trams & metro). Public transport is cheap as fuck because they have a traffic congestion problem.
Prostitutes don't allow you to perform analingus. Not even worth asking.
{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc} thats handy advice for others here, but im good on that. thanks!!!

{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc} thats handy advice for others here, but im good on that. thanks!!!

I have no idea if it's true or not. Any temptation to bang a pro over there depletes when you see 60 year old men walking out of the booths all day long lol

I have no idea if it's true or not. Any temptation to bang a pro over there depletes when you see 60 year old men walking out of the booths all day long lol
yeah im a straight lady sooo

unless they have males?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back