Premier League Thread 2018/19 v7: Karius Dah Gawd - Never Forget Edition

Will you build a shrine for Karius in your home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Paco. He needs space to work though. I think he'd mould well in your current setup. He's just not putting Suarez out.

suarez stats since joining barca are insane

@frenz new BMTH song is disappointing lol

if the new album is like that, I can't invest.

@Edwin @El Che @Da Speeit

The Alcacer to Dortmund rumors are getting stronger, would he be a good fit? He is kinda small (just 1,75) for a central striker, but I doubt we will work with the classic cross -> header option anyway. For us it would be important that he can join the combination play, is quick and calm in front of the goal.

Kinda hope that we sign him, probably the best option for us left and I really do not want the completely unproven Origi, especially not for 30 mil.
This:
He's a decent player. Had a good season for Valencia before we scooped him up. Just gets such inconsistent playing time.

He moves off the ball well and is a good poacher. If you have good buildup play he can contribute and will get on the end of it pretty well. Yeah he's not very tall so his aerial game isn't the best but if you dont play that style then I could see him fitting in well.

I dont see him as a match winner but then again he rarely plays.

omg i hadnt heard that song in foreverrrrrrrr

amazinggg

shit came out in 2011. jeesus.

Mourinho is kept out of the rain on arrival at the Lowry Hotel as he seeks shelter from the ongoing storm at Manchester United

4F4F07E800000578-0-image-m-1_1534959259326.jpg

Where/when?

Who else is playing with them?

by themselves in October. they're not that big here lol

the biggest pop punk band here is neck deep ,and I've gone off them

This Ajax-Dynamo Keiv CL qualifier has been great.

Credit to TNT for showing it. I dont remember FS1 showing qualifiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back