Premier League Thread 2018/19 v7: Karius Dah Gawd - Never Forget Edition

Will you build a shrine for Karius in your home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Edwin @El Che @Da Speeit

The Alcacer to Dortmund rumors are getting stronger, would he be a good fit? He is kinda small (just 1,75) for a central striker, but I doubt we will work with the classic cross -> header option anyway. For us it would be important that he can join the combination play, is quick and calm in front of the goal.

Kinda hope that we sign him, probably the best option for us left and I really do not want the completely unproven Origi, especially not for 30 mil.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-45268289

to say i'm fuckin red hot furious right now, doesn't come close, there's always some fuckin excuse

EktzKOG.gif

The Alcacer to Dortmund rumors are getting stronger, would he be a good fit? He is kinda small (just 1,75) for a central striker, but I doubt we will work with the classic cross -> header option anyway. For us it would be important that he can join the combination play, is quick and calm in front of the goal.

Kinda hope that we sign him, probably the best option for us left and I really do not want the completely unproven Origi, especially not for 30 mil.

i thought i read the other day he turned it down, the move to dortmund

@frenzy

did you make it into gold yesterday?

i thought i read the other day he turned it down, the move to dortmund
That is old news apparently lol

However it is still possible that he turns down the offer and stays in Spain

That is old news apparently lol

However it is still possible that he turns down the offer and stays in Spain

okay. doesnt matter though witsel signing of the seasono in europe

I like Paco. He needs space to work though. I think he'd mould well in your current setup. He's just not putting Suarez out.

He's a decent player. Had a good season for Valencia before we scooped him up. Just gets such inconsistent playing time. Every time he would get multiple matches in a row he would be put on the bench. I can't believe hes still only 24.

He moves off the ball well and is a good poacher. If you have good buildup play he can contribute and will get on the end of it pretty well. Yeah he's not very tall so his aerial game isn't the best but if you dont play that style then I could see him fitting in well. If your only other option is Origi then I would snap up Paco easily.

I dont see him as a match winner but then again he rarely plays. He needs to play more and with your guys' style I think it makes sense. 30 mil in this market seems reasonable for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back