• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2018/19 v6: Praying That Man United Lose Today Match Edition

Are you also praying that Man United lose today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Rayo might have a decent chance to stay up this season after their solid performance in the Segunda.
commandowrong.gif
Nah. They are barely better than your average MLS club and their finances don't help them on a football level.

Love their community work tho -- cool story of them gathering together to help pay for an old ladies apartment in Vallecas so she wouldn't get kicked out because she couldn't pay her rent.

Also the famous Bert and Ernie story -- empty stadium with 2 guys dressed as Bert and Ernie in the crowds to keep silence because they were forced to play a league game early in the morning and they didn't want to wake up the neighbors!

Nah. They are barely better than your average MLS club and their finances don't help them on a football level.

Love their community work tho -- cool story of them gathering together to help pay for an old ladies apartment in Vallecas so she wouldn't get kicked out because she couldn't pay her rent.

Also the famous Bert and Ernie story -- empty stadium with 2 guys dressed as Bert and Ernie in the crowds to keep silence because they were forced to play a league game early in the morning and they didn't want to wake up the neighbors!

I love that story. Great stuff.

I love their Peru/River Plate style kits.

im gonna be expected to read ECGs this year

i wanna die

blokey still fapping to that pic I @'d him with

thought it wasn't till later

this is an ECG

norm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back