Premier League Thread 2018/19 v6: Praying That Man United Lose Today Match Edition

Are you also praying that Man United lose today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they finally got Trump?

Nah. Not yet at least.

He's in a weird spot because Manafort is facing jail for the rest of his life unless he either cooperates with Mueller or gets pardoned by Trump. A Trump pardon would look really bad but Trump doesn't seem to care about looking bad.

searched trump on twitter and saw this

4OvP8lx2_400x400.jpg

RIP El Trumpo :eek:

ill make the next thread quickly before this one closes lol

callin it a night now, peace

Have they finally got Trump?
No
what happened?
His former lawyer, a liar and an idiot, pleads guilty to paying off women Trump slept with, under the direction of Trump.
This contradicts tapes he has where Trump says he'll handle it and Cohen steps on him saying "No, let me take care of this"

So in this instance, Cohen is probably not lying, but he's still an idiot for contradicting himself and anyone in our justice system smarter than me, aka, everyone in our justice system, is going to point this out and probably lay grounds to charge him for purgery, which would be a lesser charge than a lot of the things he is already in trouble for.

You think Rapist Bill Clinton should have been found guilty and ousted? I agree.
Let's all be real, Trump probably is guilty but so was the GOAT and i'm not going to get started on Bill Clinton being a rapist.

Trump's an idiot, but i'll take him over Pence, Pelosi, Shumer, whoever while we figure this whole mess out.

Nah. Not yet at least.

He's in a weird spot because Manafort is facing jail for the rest of his life unless he either cooperates with Mueller or gets pardoned by Trump. A Trump pardon would look really bad but Trump doesn't seem to care about looking bad.
Manafort's jury asked the council to define "Reasonable Doubt" which is a horrible sign as a proecution team. Don't be surprised if he gets off.

Trump would fire Mueller before he pardoned Manafort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back