Premier League Thread 2018/19 v11: The Annual Tottenham Hotspur Will Always Let You Down Edition

Will Spurs win a trophy, any trophy, in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda amazed Shaw's been given a run, tbh.

Hopefully his relationship with Mourinho has turned a corner......still wouldn't surprise me if he is instantly dropped for Young after his first poor game.
There's Utd fans claiming Shaw's form is down to Jose's man management of him. Unreachable.

Seems like no matter how poorly his team performs there’ll always be a lg portion of the fanbase that will back him. Understand why it happened at his other clubs but he's won fuck all so far at Utd.

Holy shit what a fucking goal from Rakitic

I mean, he's no modric

Rakitic Bless.

Dat pass from Messi though.

[<dunn]

There's Utd fans claiming Shaw's form is down to Jose's man management of him. Unreachable.

Seems like no matter how poorly his team performs there’ll always be a lg portion of the fanbase that will back him. Understand why it happened at his other clubs but he's won fuck all so far at Utd.
Definitely some AKB's factor with him yet he hasn't won anything worth while and has spent a fortune.

Definitely some AKB's factor with him yet he hasn't won anything worth while and has spent a fortune.
No one talks about how lucky he's been while at Utd neither. Except Lewis. He's kept his head just above water. So many times.

Weakest run in EL latter stages i can ever remember
De Gea's 2 yr long godly overachieving xG run
Fixture lists that he couldnt have printed out better ones himself. Tough games always padded with gimmes

Malcolm and Arthur on please.

Malcolm and Arthur on please.
seriously, get Lenglet's legs wet too. Valverde getting first team some cohesion before the dumbest break of the year, i get it, but this is where Injuries happen

@UVee

i got a cannulation session on Tuesday

pray for my anus.

the first blood one went terrible and triggered me lol

Messi, Dembele, Suarez and Coutinho today.

<{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}>

seriously, get Lenglet's legs wet too. Valverde getting first team some cohesion before the dumbest break of the year, i get it, but this is where Injuries happen
Exactly. Get Pique out of there.

Im so happy Pique retired from Spain, Alba didnt get called up, Messi is taking a break from friendlies, etc...

Fellaini gets far too much criticism. Everyone laughs because he’s a big, lumbering cunt but he always puts in a shift and United generally look more balanced with him in the team. Worth every penny of that new contract.

Alba with a hilarious goal.
Fuck you Lucho.

Fellaini gets far too much criticism. Everyone laughs because he’s a big, lumbering cunt but he always puts in a shift and United generally look more balanced with him in the team. Worth every penny of that new contract.

o_Oo_O

Wait, what happened with Ruben Semedo?
I thought he would be in jail lol.

Messi gives up a hattrick for Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back