Premier League Thread 2018/19 v11: The Annual Tottenham Hotspur Will Always Let You Down Edition

Will Spurs win a trophy, any trophy, in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to @Clear Winner @Chules @frenz and the rest of the prem thread gunners on a well earned victory today.

As stupid as this sounds I'm really happy with today. If we can play like that all season I feel we will be safe.

Interesting fact, we were the only team out of the 92 in the English leagues to have not scored a goal.

Great to get our first goal, Camarasa is a lad imo. I thought the way he turned the defender was intentional, opened up the space nicely and a great finish. Also thought Danny Ward's header was a fantastic finish as well.

The result was not really the main thing for me today, I'm looking at today's game and the next 2 as losses automatically. What really pleased me was the heart, desire and overall commitment showed by the players.

Auba's finish was quality, if him and Laccazette start together they are gonna score a hell of a lot this season.

As Junior Hoilett said after the game - we take the positives and go again

BLOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

Catching up on the second half of the Arsenal game.
Bellerin looks fucking great this year. WHy are fans all over him? He looks good. Creating so much space.

That was his best defensive game this season. Going forward, he's been much improved, but his defending 1v1 seems to have gone down hill. He also seems to have lost a lot of pacefor some reason.

He's been left exposed a lot in general though, with Mkhi or Ozil not covering him and he gets isolated. Either that, or Mustafi being out of position screwing him over too.

Congratulations to @Clear Winner @Chules @frenz and the rest of the prem thread gunners on a well earned victory today.

As stupid as this sounds I'm really happy with today. If we can play like that all season I feel we will be safe.

Interesting fact, we were the only team out of the 92 in the English leagues to have not scored a goal.

Great to get our first goal, Camarasa is a lad imo. I thought the way he turned the defender was intentional, opened up the space nicely and a great finish. Also thought Danny Ward's header was a fantastic finish as well.

The result was not really the main thing for me today, I'm looking at today's game and the next 2 as losses automatically. What really pleased me was the heart, desire and overall commitment showed by the players.

Auba's finish was quality, if him and Laccazette start together they are gonna score a hell of a lot this season.

BLOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

Warnock's at least got everyone playing hard for him and those goals should get you going. Pellegrini's gonna struggle getting West Ham going by the looks of it. Lots of good individuals, but no heart or passion.

BLOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

Why am I tagged in this post?

LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

just remembered cameron diaz is with benji madden

there's your random thought of the day.

@Carl Drogo voted yes

LMAO

you need checking out pal

monkey-doctor-joke-2.jpg

Lynn Gunn is an ugly slag. Won't be participating in this thread.

Lynn Gunn is an ugly slag. Won't be participating in this thread.

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

don't do something you'll later regret.

I'll disown you over this.

You have been warned.

She's got my heart.

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

don't do something you'll later regret.

I'll disown you over this.

You have been warned.

She's got my heart.

Keep treading on my patch and I'll seek restitution. Last comment on it then I'm going to start flashing hand combo's

BdO_wdSIMAAIaP0.jpg

LAD

great picture imo

Keep treading on my patch and I'll seek restitution. Last comment on it then I'm going to start flashing hand combo's

BdO_wdSIMAAIaP0.jpg

say sorry and we can pretend you said it den

@Spoken post some choons, I'll listen to them, always appreciate new songs

I listen to the same shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back