• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Wenger starting Auba against IKEA FC tomorrow

or is he saving him for the tinpot final against Renters?

Get her to buy three next time.

giphy.gif

im not kidding, but you can have my ticket if you want, you can have it for free lol

im gonna pay her for it so it's techinically gonna be mine

You just have to travel down lol

like oh-em-geee

Remember when Arsenal fans thought the world was theirs after signing a 29 year old sprinter despite losing to relegation threatened sides and then getting hammered against their local rivals. Hahaha.

went into the gym hyped im gona see cabaello

see someone there that sometimes just triggers me feeling like shit

left gym and went subway lol

GAINZ

these cabaello tickets are gonna be pretty pricey on the resale market lol

the venue is only 5k

Only 2 England shows

these cabaello tickets are gonna be pretty pricey on the resale market lol

the venue is only 5k

Only 2 England shows
how much are yours

Remember when Arsenal fans thought the world was theirs after signing a 29 year old sprinter despite losing to relegation threatened sides and then getting hammered against their local rivals. Hahaha.

Aubameyang's only 28 and it's early days bro

<13>

i saw PVRIS at Brixton

so you can get pretty close to the stage lol

I seem to remember just about every Kanchelskis goal was a mis-hit, deflection or GK error. His final ball wasn't terrible, just not great. Stopped him being a worldlie, imo.
I don't remember it that way at all, you don't end up the clubs top scorers for the season, with deflections and GK fuck ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back