• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v29: Pulis OUT, Ancelotti IN!

Will Man U win their next game 4-0?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have misread/understood. I meant, if I like it, I like it. It's like laughing at something that you don't want to.There's little control.

No harm in giving other genres a chance. Would have missed out on loads of good choons if I didn't.

I agree, just worried you will go from grime and skengmen to Mikey and flowers

Fatherhood has been known to make people softer

mikey and flowers?!?

Bale out for the last 2 qualifiers

Not looking good

As much as I want to hate the guy, I just can't.
Yeah, he definitely has his moments where he does dumb shit but then he has moments like this.

Kelce trolling Marquette King is another great one.

You're not wrong there. I was reading about it the other day:

Down with testosterone
However, oxytocin isn’t the only hormonal change men experience after the birth of a child. Their testosterone levels drop, possibly to dissuade them from playing the field and encourage them to focus on their families instead – indeed, men with higher testosterone levels appear to be less likely to give their children attention.

A hormone called prolactin, better known for its role in triggering breastfeeding, also seems to increase in men during the later stages of their partner’s pregnancy – and men with higher levels of prolactin seem more alert and responsive to their infants’ cries.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19169-bumpology-men-go-through-pregnancy-too/

Wonder if that's why Federer's form dropped after having twins?

tenor.gif

Off to Muay Thai straight after work in a few, lord give me strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back