Premier League Thread 2017/18 v104: Tules loves Pool and Spurs will let you down

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do non japanese people learn japanese

looks hard as fuck

anyone in the human race ever manage it?

anyone ITT legit at Japanese?

how do non japanese people learn japanese

looks hard as fuck

anyone in the human race ever manage it?
If you take a shower and get a clue you can learn anything you put effort into

If you take a shower and get a clue you can learn anything you put effort into

<mma4>

wot bout the weights?!

i think if you have a kid, you should make them learn another language on top of English when they're younger

AS2uKh7.png
Looks a bit like the spit there

<mma4>

wot bout the weights?!

i think if you have a kid, you should make them learn another language on top of English when they're younger

Teaching them about The Nexus is the paramount pillar of a quality life for the child. They shall chisel their potential to new heights of realization.

Lmao nathan fucking Redmond scored

<mma4>

wot bout the weights?!

Agree. I learned Spanish. Can read it better than I can speak it atm tho

In other words, she knows shit about japanese.

I can speak it - sort of - but not read/write. Kanjis are tough shit, you have to learn about about 1500/2500 to be more or less proficient, and there are a lot more.
I used to be able to break down kanji. Can’t anymore. Did Japanese all through school....it’s mostly gone.

I can read German nicely though

Lmao nathan fucking Redmond scored

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I became a huge Darren Moore fan ffs

Darren Moore to Arsenal

That's Big Sam gone lol

I used to be able to break down kanji. Can’t anymore. Did Japanese all through school....it’s mostly gone.

I can read German nicely though

I wish i could read German. Being able to read Nietzsche, Hölderlin and Jünger in the original, now that would be nice.

I wish i could read German. Being able to read Nietzsche, Hölderlin and Jünger in the original, now that would be nice.
Well, I’ll be reading 2/3 in German for the dissertation. Translated bits of the Worker yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back