Premier League Thread 2017/18 v104: Tules loves Pool and Spurs will let you down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I’ll be reading 2/3 in German for the dissertation. Translated bits of the Worker yesterday

I´m - well, i was - a sort of an expert in the Worker, must have read it half a dozen times when i was young.

You probably know this, since you are wiritng about philosophy of technology but his brother, Fiedrich George Jünger, who was a tremendous writer on his own, wrote a kind "photo negative" of the Worker called Die Perfektion der Technik that might interest you.

SIGN HIM BEFORE YOU GO ARSENE

I´m - well, i was - a sort of an expert in the Worker, must have read it half a dozen times when i was young.

You probably know this, since you are wiritng about philosophy of technology but his brother, Fiedrich George Jünger, who was a tremendous writer on his own, wrote a kind "photo negative" of the Worker called Die Perfektion der Technik that might interest you.
Never read it. I’ll have to take a look.
I can’t spend too much time with Junger, just enough to draw out his influence on heidegger.

Yup, Sam Allardyce really is an expert at helping teams avoid relegation.

@blokeybloke

I just ordered $250 worth of heidegger stuff on holderlin, btw

Jose Mourinho 'urging Man United to pay £25m release clause to sign Napoli star Dries Mertens' this summer
  • Napoli forward Dries Mertens has £25m release clause to overseas clubs
  • That has 'attracted interest from Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho'
  • Mourinho admires his scoring record and versatility in the forward line
  • Mertens' 21 goals and 12 assist have fired Napoli's Serie A title challenge

Lmao NYCFC down 2-0 five minutes in against red bulls. Viera is perfect for the Arse job

Cards can't catch a break

I just ordered $250 worth of heidegger stuff on holderlin, btw

Much of his ontological views draws on Hölderlin - Novalis too, worth to take even a brief look at the original if you are focusing on Heidegger´s work.

Jose Mourinho 'urging Man United to pay £25m release clause to sign Napoli star Dries Mertens' this summer
  • Napoli forward Dries Mertens has £25m release clause to overseas clubs
  • That has 'attracted interest from Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho'
  • Mourinho admires his scoring record and versatility in the forward line
  • Mertens' 21 goals and 12 assist have fired Napoli's Serie A title challenge

31 year old career 7/10er > 21 year olds with unlimited potential, imo.

Lmao NYCFC down 2-0 five minutes in against red bulls. Viera is perfect for the Arse job

Cards can't catch a break

LOL

I read NYFC broke a passing record against you.... they went and got counter attacked and lost 3-0

lmfaooo

Much of his ontological views draws on Hölderlin - Novalis too, worth to take even a brief look at the original if you are focusing on Heidegger´s work.

i find it surreal how everyone in the prem fred is a genius in their own fields

utterly fascinating.

@xtramob you able to post a crispy link for the boxing later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back