• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2016/17 V84: Santa WEO has come to visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
db917b65dc76c5f49aeee9365b8b7ef246059e25a173582da40969fd784b1bce.jpg

just liked you mugging him off last night lmao

@Deffid @EOW

Happy Birfdayy Aaron Ramsey

CzfghLMWgAAXpLa.jpg

Looks like Aaron is in contention for today's game. Yeah yeah I know what you will say, but he can't do a worse job than Ozil over the last 2 games.

Also DT will be taking a drum to the Emirates today, this guy I swear.

He talks about getting behind the team yet wants to be center of attention at the game.

inb4 Tules gives me a rundown on why DT is amazing

Looks like Aaron is in contention for today's game. Yeah yeah I know what you will say, but he can't do a worse job than Ozil over the last 2 games.

Also DT will be taking a drum to the Emirates today, this guy I swear.

He talks about getting behind the team yet wants to be center of attention at the game.

inb4 Tules gives me a rundown on why DT is amazing

I hope Ozil gets benched.

LAD

I hope Ozil gets benched.

LAD

Pretty normal to have drums in certain sections for sports games in Germany.

He wants to better the atmosphere at the Emirates (which is terrible), can't hate on that. Though he probably would need more people with drums and coordinate the efforts etc. One drum won't do much :D

RIP In Peace George Michael. He had many top chunes through the years.

If Sunderland take points from United today then this is the worst Boxing day ever. I need Moyes shock face and broken face dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back