• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2016/17 V80: Nightmare Before Christmas. It's All The Refs Fault Edition.

Is Weo The Mod The Prem Fred Deserves?

• Total voters
apparently kos has been trying for ages to get griezmann in but he wants to stay in madrid. ffs

wenker wouldn't pay shit anyway lmao

dis might be the last xmas with him at the helm, let's rejoice!

just had a look on an odds site for our next manager.

fav is Eddie Howe and then Low lmao

OpenConfusedFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

just had a look on an odds site for our next manager.

fav is Eddie Howe and then Low lmao

OpenConfusedFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

I'd get in Low tbh

Scratch and sniff bless

Haven't heard anything about it yet, but it is possible.

I'd do the trade, Tolisso, Rüdiger and Bailey will probably be worth more soon. Never really liked Eriksen lol...
Thanks for the reply. ;)
Im undecided , i just dont want to miss an opportunity to make a good deal.
As we stand and according to transfermarkt, Eriksen is worth 30 M, Tolisso 20M , Rudiger 14M and Bailey about 5M.
In the game their ratings are , Eriksen 91, Tolisso 90, Rudiger 89 and Bailey 85.
I play in 4-2-3-1 , Verratti as 6 , Thiago Alcântara as 8 and Eriksen is my 10.
The problem is that atm , i dont really have a replacement for Eriksen. I have Kovacic but his rating is only 89 atm.
I also have Pulisic, he is more a winger than a 10 right?
Im leaning towards trading for Tolisso + Bailey cause i got the defense pretty much covered. Maybe put Tolisso as 8 and Thiago as 10 , i dont know...
As CB i have as options : De Vrij, Rojo, Dier, J.Stones, Van Dijk + many younger kids with potential , Llamas, Skriniar, Vojnovic, Sule, Riedewald, A.Christensen, Kimpembe, L.Hernandez and Caldara .... im bound to strike Gold in the future right ?... :D
I´ll probably wait a few more days to see what the news say...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back