Premier League Thread 2016/17 V80: Nightmare Before Christmas. It's All The Refs Fault Edition.

Is Weo The Mod The Prem Fred Deserves?

• Total voters
Yeah, no surprise there.

Reus to Madrid rumors for the 50th time in 3 years, Reus stays at BVB, Gooners meltdown, you'll see.

<36>

Other transfer rumors that will come up that have been coming up for every other transfer window in the past 5 years:

Hummels to United, Griezmann to Chelsea, Agüero to Madrid, Messi to City.

Actually I was surprised tbh.

They never lifted the bans and Real was the first and probably last team they will ever do that for. :D

Actually I was surprised tbh.

They never lifted the bans and Real was the first and probably last team they will ever do that for. :D
I'm not surprised by any favors Madrid may get from La Liga, UEFA or FIFA at this point.

It's like they live in the days of France where they got favoritism because of their political affiliation.

I'm not surprised by any favors Madrid may get from La Liga, UEFA or FIFA at this point.

It's like they live in the days of France where they got favoritism because of their political affiliation.
Yeah but this time it was CAS/TAS

CAS.jpg

Wonder how much Perez paid

Yeah but this time it was CAS/TAS

CAS.jpg

Wonder how much Perez paid
No surprise either way.

They got the money and the reputation which makes them get preferential treatment.

Reminds me that there's been a lot of journalists and fans who've been very vocal about Sergio Ramos not being awarded a second yellow in the CWC final against Kashima Antlers because of name recognition. I haven't seen it, but it wouldn't be a first time, so I'm not surprised.

<1>

No surprise either way.

They got the money and the reputation which makes them get preferential treatment.

Reminds me that there's been a lot of journalists and fans who've been very vocal about Sergio Ramos not being awarded a second yellow in the CWC final against Kashima Antlers because of name recognition. I haven't seen it, but it wouldn't be a first time, so I'm not surprised.

<1>
That scene was ridiculous

Ref already grabbed the yellow card, but realised that Ramos was the one who fouled and that he already had a yellow. Did nothing for like a minute. Confusion. Then only gave a freekick.

Didn't Atletico have a transfer ban as well?
Yeah but somehow I doubt that they will get the same favor :D

BTW it isn't lifted, just shortened to this winter window. So basically useless.

Serious? LOL.

The top fighters in 147 never seem to fight each other, it's ridiculous. We already got Garcia/Thurman next year, I would love to see Spence/Brook go at it as well.

Yeah he was in a local Spoons near my ends. I've known his girlfriend forever so figured I'd eventually meet him and be able to talk to him.

Just happened to be twated when I did and was probably shouting nonsense loool

Serious? LOL.

The top fighters in 147 never seem to fight each other, it's ridiculous. We already got Garcia/Thurman next year, I would love to see Spence/Brook go at it as well.
I love Thurman. That "Thstop Duckin' me" rant with Paulie at that presser was amazing. I thought Paulie got the bettet of him in that argument but it was still a great showing and the lisp made everything bettet

@Rawex @El Che @Da Speeit @ZZ

The Real transfer ban was just lifted for summer 2017

Ridiculous, bye Auba, welcome Mortata imo
But Atletico''s remains. It's a fucking joke. No one can defend UEFAdrid. It's so obvious they are in bed together and they don't care if everyone knows. So corrupt. I question the moral fiber of someone if they can support such a corrupt team. Nowhere else I'm major sports could you get away with the sheer blatant cheating except with Real Madrid. Enjoy your tainted titles l. As if being the richest cub in the world they have the Spanish government in their pocket and UEFA and FIFA bought and paid for as well. There's no justification whatsoever.

Fucking pathetic.

R€al Madrid got off £a$y? What a $urprise!

Back