• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2016/17 V77: Angoose Dah Football Gawd Edition

Angus fuckin bless?!?!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba always was a top player, and he hasn't been playing bad it's just people infront of him were bottling everything. Wish we had him.

Pogba > Ozil -tules a year ago

he would never puss out on a header in the box like that

a1d.0

Seriously has had some bad games and he wasnt worth that much (literally like 3-4 players are if anyone) but hes been largely good for most of the season and has been a main contributor (and hes still only 23). People getting on him because he doesnt score/assist every game or every little mistake he makes are dumb. Zlatan has 8 in last 8 games too which helps too after that bottling spell he had

listening to dis album agian. f'n bangerrr

Thanks to related videos/random pop ups in my head ive listened to them, Sum 41, Alien Ant Farm and The Starting Line in the last 20 mins, what year am I in

Thanks to related videos/random pop ups in my head ive listened to them, Sum 41, Alien Ant Farm and The Starting Line in the last 20 mins, what year am I in

Sum 41, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte and Blink all put out a new album this year lols :p

The Sum 41 one was disappointing tbh, 2-3 good songs though
Blink 182's was okay, again 2-3 songs I liked alot
Good Charlotte was meh
Simple Plan's was great

Fucking lads all of them. Bless, bless everywhere.

K g'night peeps

LADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Same feels as their old stuff!

To my old Darkside buddies and those who follow Star Wars--I have a story to share. @Prime Ang and @Deffid apologies in advance for the repeat.

My 3 year old had a tell and show day, where the kids bring a toy in a bag, tell about it, the kids guess what it is, and then they reveal the toy.

Anyways, it was "K" day, and J3 picked his Kylo Ren toy. 2:30 rolls around, and Mrs J goes to pick up the boys from school. Well, the teacher approaches her looking concerned. She told Mrs J that she was concerned because my son told the class that his toy's name was Kylo. Then he added, "He's also called Crylo because he cries and got beat up by a girl." <43>

Not sure what she wanted us to do about it. Mrs J said she had to try not to laugh in the tetacher's face. We ended up just telling J3 not to say "Crylo" at school anymore. Guess it could have been way worse. :D

Last edited:
To my old Darkside buddies and those who follow Star Wars--I have a story to share. @Prime Ang and @Deffid apologies in advance for the repeat.

My 3 year old had a tell and show day, where the kids bring a toy in a bag, tell about it, the kids guess what it is, and then they reveal the toy.

Anyways, it was "K" day, and J3 picked his Kylo Ren toy. 2:30 rolls around, and Mrs J goes to pick up the boys from school. Well, the teacher approaches her looking concerned. She told Mrs J that she was concerned because my son told the class that his toy's name was Kyli. Then he added, "He's also called Crylo because he cries and got beat up by a girl." <43>

Not sure what she wanted us to do about it. Mrs J said she had to try not to laugh in the tetacher's face. We ended up just telling J3 not to say "Crylo" at school anymore. Guess it could have been way worse. :D
Makes wayyyyyyy more sense this time without the spelling errors

Laughed my fucking ass off

Anyways, it was "K" day, and J3 picked his Kylo Ren toy. 2:30 rolls around, and Mrs J goes to pick up the boys from school. Well, the teacher approaches her looking concerned. She told Mrs J that she was concerned because my son told the class that his toy's name was Kyli. Then he added, "He's also called Crylo because he cries and got beat up by a girl." <43>

<36>

K g'night peeps

LADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Same feels as their old stuff!

on your back, i want you to sleep on your back, i want you to be healthy Mr Tules.

@El Che @Da Speeit

I always thought of David Silva as a player who would fit in very well at Barca. Would you take him if given the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back