• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2016/17 V77: Angoose Dah Football Gawd Edition

Angus fuckin bless?!?!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wood talk footy with you bud, but it's time for me to go home from work now.

Hope you have a good day and sleep well, get some rest, Christmas coming soon, buh bye.

Wood talk footy with you bud, but it's time for me to go home from work now.

Hope you have a good day and sleep well, get some rest, Christmas coming soon, buh bye.

Laters pal

Have a goodun

xoxoxo

Yeah but all he does is dab or whatever
Czq0WudXUAAcKqG.jpg

I really enjoy the midfield right now they complement each other really well. Pogba goes forward and helps create, Carrick sits back being positionally sound and distributes and Ander goes b2b and pressures the shit out of the other team

Yeah but all he does is dab or whatever
Czq0WudXUAAcKqG.jpg

I really enjoy the midfield right now they complement each other really well. Pogba goes forward and helps create, Carrick sits back being positionally sound and distributes and Ander goes b2b and pressures the shit out of the other team

Pogba always was a top player, and he hasn't been playing bad it's just people infront of him were bottling everything. Wish we had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back