Premier League Thread 2016/17 v145: Swedish Edition

Pick your top 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wont it go like this? First placed team (Caps right now) gets 8th placed team (Leafs), 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6 and 4 vs 5?

If i could pick the match ups right now regardless of final positions (but with the teams currently making it to playoffs).
Capitals-Senators, Blue Jackets-Leafs, Penguins-Bruins and Rangers-Canadiens.

Blackhawks-Sharks, Ducks-Flames, Oilers-Blues and Predators-Wild.
I still don't fully understand it. From what I'm reading is the 2nd and 3rd place in a division face each other which is completely fucking retarded.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/playoffs/matchups

134937c3a7e2ae0dfad4b456b41b8ff8.jpg

I still don't fully understand it. From what I'm reading is the 2nd and 3rd place in a division face each other which is completely fucking retarded.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/playoffs/matchups
Yeah that is stupid. I could drink 5 bottles of vodka, do a line of coke from russian hookers vagina and add some random 3rd drug, still would not come up with a stupid idea like that (if i was given the task to change NHL playoffs).

That said the match ups are not that bad, only one i dont like is Pens-Blue Jackets in the first round. Though i guess they have to face other at some point (unless Caps knockout one of them before they can play each other).

Yeah that is stupid. I could drink 5 bottles of vodka, do a line of coke from russian hookers vagina and add some random 3rd drug, still would not come up with a stupid idea like that (if i was given the task to change NHL playoffs).

Yea, if it does come down to that it is fucking stupid. I dont mind the "Wild Card" but the rest is dumb as fuck. Just keep it simple and let the rest take care of itself. If it happens like how it says it will then it will be the impetus to change it in the offseason, however, it will be too late. Both the Pens and BJ's should be in the final 4 of the conference at least. On paper those 2, plus the Craps, and Blackcocks should be the final 4, but of course doesn't always happen that way. Having 2 of the top 3 teams face each other in what is essentially the round of 16 is preposterous.
That said the match ups are not that bad, only one i dont like is Pens-Blue Jackets in the first round. Though i guess they have to face other at some point (unless Caps knockout one of them before they can play each other).
{<jordan}

I know im eventually going to regret making fun of the craps, but it hasn't failed me yet over the last several years:p

Yea, if it does come down to that it is fucking stupid. I dont mind the "Wild Card" but the rest is dumb as fuck. Just keep it simple and let the rest take care of itself. If it happens like how it says it will then it will be the impetus to change it in the offseason, however, it will be too late. Both the Pens and BJ's should be in the final 4 of the conference at least. On paper those 2, plus the Craps, and Blackcocks should be the final 4, but of course doesn't always happen that way. Having 2 of the top 3 teams face each other in what is essentially the round of 16 is preposterous.

{<jordan}

I know im eventually going to regret making fun of the craps, but it hasn't failed me yet over the last several years:p
Yup.

Might be this season. Blue Jackets take out Pens (they do have winning regular season record against Pens, for what that is worth). Caps probably then face Blue Jackets in Conference finals.

Then in Stanley Cup finals, i am looking at either Blackhawks (though they had to trade away alot of good players last 2 years: Sharp, Saad, Bickell, Teräväinen, Ladd, Versteeg, Dano, Shaw. While not players of Kane's or Toews calibre, you need depth for a cup run.
Or Wild, that Hanzal trade gives them great depth in the center position (maybe even best in the league. Staal, Koivu, Granlund (playing as winger this season though and seems to be working), Hanzal and Haula.

Ugh lunch was great, hopefully i can continue being lazy :p

Last edited:
Look what happened last night in Sweden, Sweden! Sebbe made a thread.

@Tules @frenzy @Clear Winner @Concrete @LilMountain

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez's right ankle is in "an absolutely terrible state" and he may have ligament damage, says manager Arsene Wenger.
Arsenal's next match is at home to Manchester City in the league on 2 April, but Sanchez is in Chile's squad for World Cup qualifiers against Argentina and Venezuela, the first of which is on Thursday.
Shake my fucking head
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39317475

Where the fuck is everyone? better not be working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back