Premier League Thread 18/19 v65: Happy Birthday Frenz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like dirty booze, tbh. Not too fancy.

New craze was sweeping the nation. Gin AND tonic.

It wasn’t for me but I appreciated The industry.
Do they still have an ice box on bar corner

lol

(do NOT dare ask for two ice cubes)

@Rawex The Avengers was really good. Proper enjoyed it!

I thought Age of Ultron was ok too, tbh.

Recorded some X Men movies now. Any recommendations?

Thinking of watching Days of Future Past tonight
The first one?

Havent watched many X-men movies have to admit.

'He still remembers the transfer fee when I got sold!': Rossi on his breakfast reunion with Ferguson and back training with 'family' at Manchester United as he emerges as target for Tottenham

Giuseppe Rossi is relishing being back at Manchester United to rebuild his fitness and the free agent has used the opportunity to spend some time with former boss Sir Alex Ferguson. Rossi, a free agent, was invited to spend time at Carrington to sharpening his finishing and fitness after a period punctuated by injury problems as he searches for a new club. The 31-year-old's time in the north-west gave him another important opportunity - a chance to catch up with Ferguson.

Remember to watch Dr. Strange and Thor Ragnarok (in that order).
They are both set to record sometime next week when they re-air. Weren't available On Demand.

I now see Dr J's point about watching chronologically. Vision's entry was decent.

Only watched Infinity Wars last week & it's already been taking off the On Demand library.

Sneaky sods always break series's up & drop missing installments on a ppv channel

Good player, just doesn’t fit at United. Deserves more than being a squad player at 30, imo.
If Juan is happy, I am happy.

David-De-Gea-Juan-Mata.jpg

Lmao i been so anxious, you let me off easy here
Brexit is just too depressing to talk about. Everyone involved has monumentally fucked it up & no side is getting what they want.

4th day of rain. More rainfall than the whole of last year. Two flash flood Alerts on cel fone already. Cali infrastructure is as bad at dealing with rain than Brits are with a bit of f'n sunshine!

Thousands of adverts telling women how to improve themselves.

One Ad for blokes & they feel like theyre being lectured to?

Barmy
I don’t want to defend idiots getting rustled about this, but point me to a recent ad geared at telling women how to behave themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back