Premier League Thread 18/19 v64: Aubawhere? Shackled by Ogbonna Edition

Who gets relegated edition?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
decent afternoon run

Lefp6aj.jpg

gettin dem miles IN

@weo, what are your thoughts on Bobby Reid? I’m in desperation mode for a midfielder in fantasy, and he’s one of the few flex options who can be played as a forward and mid.

Someone in Sanisburys asked me for ID to buy another monster energy drink today

wtf lmaooo

it's 16+

she went

"it's my first day working here, I gotta make sure sorry"

you can just go run 5 miles at a 9 minute mile?

is that good or bad? hahaa

it was a relaxed run with my elite runner pal

just the two of us

but yeah, I'm fairly decent at running now!

My best 5k time is 25:12 now and I run cross country.

I'm an elite runner.

I ran with my red pegasoos 35 shuce today

2Q9BdNs.jpg

is that good or bad? hahaa

it was a relaxed run with my elite runner pal

just the two of us

but yeah, I'm fairly decent at running now!

My best 5k time is 25:12 now and I run cross country.

I'm an elite runner.

I ran with my red pegasoos 35 shuce today

2Q9BdNs.jpg
you'd do yourself a favor to go into a running store, get a gait analysis, and keep at it.

That's pretty awesome to go pound out 1 mile. Running on concrete eats my soul but the mountains in Montana are too intense to go trail running without a massive running base.

But I want to droo another 10-15 pounds and compete at BJJ tournaments at 170 without cutting weight. Me at 170 means a 5-10% but I think I can pull it off.

you'd do yourself a favor to go into a running store, get a gait analysis, and keep at it.

That's pretty awesome to go pound out 1 mile. Running on concrete eats my soul but the mountains in Montana are too intense to go trail running without a massive running base.

But I want to droo another 10-15 pounds and compete at BJJ tournaments at 170 without cutting weight. Me at 170 means a 5-10% but I think I can pull it off.

aw thanks! That's good to hear hahaa

I really should get a gait analysis but the Nike Pegasus 35s seem to be decent for the majority of people and I bought the two of them on sale. They usually go for £105 and I got each one for 60% off! I love them.

I want a pair of asics but they're crazy expensive.

Yup I do leg day every other few days and it's done wonders for my running. I never used to do leg day, I've gone on record in this thread saying walking was enough leg day for me but you NEED to do leg day to be a decent runner! I no longer get tired as easily and I kick up the pace when I have to.

My best minute per mile is about 8.01

Jh4GbpJ.jpg

You can pull it off!! Goodluck.

I want to drop another 10lbs. I let myself go over xmas. Dropping more weight will make me faster.

Goal is to do a 5k in <23 minutes by the end of this uni year

Anyone want to take bets as to how long Mou takes to get himself sued?

PVRIS (pronounced "Paris") is an American rock band from Lowell, Massachusetts formed by members Lynn Gunn, Alex Babinski, and Brian MacDonald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back