Status
Not open for further replies.
not getting any work done so meh

For the mandem

Not the few

2-iqU-.gif

Tories got new opps now:

You’ve been killing me this morning lol
May is beyond inept. Idk how the EU has convinced people the UK is negotiating from a position of weakness. Should be a no deal kbyeden hakas my guy.

You’ve been killing me this morning lol
May is beyond inept. Idk how the EU has convinced people the UK is negotiating from a position of weakness. Should be a no deal kbyeden hakas my guy.

I disagree. Not really up for stinking up the thread with a debate about it though, bro.

She was fucked from the second she got the job. Cameron didn't want that smoke. He knew what was coming. Boris did too and chose to bide his time instead.

@weo, what are your thoughts on Bobby Reid? I’m in desperation mode for a midfielder in fantasy, and he’s one of the few flex options who can be played as a forward and mid.

Dont do it

Love Bobby but he never gets a fair run in the side

I disagree. Not really up for stinking up the thread with a debate about it though, bro.

She was fucked from the second she got the job. Cameron didn't want that smoke. He knew what was coming. Boris did too and chose to bide his time instead.
It's okay if you disagree, your country your opinion, you know where I stand but my opinion is what I think is best for ya'll. All my family in Dumfries is dead or in the states by now so it don't impact me none.

Either way she's botched it. If you're gonna call that referendum you gotta have some integrity and she has none.
lol Fucking fox hunting r u srs

Will make a sidenote that I called this shit happening in France right after brexit was voted on and multiple people in here told me i was wrong and it wouldn't happen.
<NoneOfMy>

I need to go back to school, fuck am i doing with my life arguing with a bunch of illegals on whether or not a tortilla is burnt lol
Need that @Sebbe lawyer money

Last edited:
I need to go back to school, fuck am i doing with my life arguing with a bunch of illegals on whether or not a tortilla is burnt lol

You’re still very young in the grand scheme of everything mate, and your long sherdog posts show potential! Seriously. If you need anything or whatever going down a route anyone else in this already in I’m sure they’ll fully help you out, I would

You’re still very young in the grand scheme of everything mate, and your long sherdog posts show potential! Seriously. If you need anything or whatever going down a route anyone else in this already in I’m sure they’ll fully help you out, I would

*anyone else in this thread is already in

I have a friend that's a lawyer in texas and soon to be partner in a oretty big firm. Now we are talking about money...

Go down the medicine route in the States

I’ll help you with interviews and your uni/college reflection statements and everything. I had like 4-5 med school interviews lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back