• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League 2018-19 v55 God Bless Jose Felix Mourinho Edition

Final > Does Maureen get #SackedByXmas poll:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Made me lol muchly. Found another funny one, in memory of Maureen (RIP in Peace) when he was announced as United manager. Remember this?

wOvB9YA.jpg

@Chules From what I understand that Klopp stat you've posted isn't actually correct.

Having said that it's funny and this is the internet so who cares about #facts!
Chules posting dodgy stats? No way!

Read that piece again over the weekend, forgot Klopp came away with the impression football was secondary, just like other have mentioned

Football is secondary atm lol.

Partly why I am surprised they've actually pulled the trigger today.

Made me lol muchly. Found another funny one, in memory of Maureen (RIP in Peace) when he was announced as United manager. Remember this?

wOvB9YA.jpg

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

48378106_213091686280408_7202264408515411968_n.jpg

200$ RICHER Because of my ugly xmas shirt!!

Football is secondary atm lol.

Partly why I am surprised they've actually pulled the trigger today.
I'm surprised too, but now or May was only 6mill of a difference, for that, Ed gets a hassle free January window and the fans off his back with Ole in charge.

#KloppTheFlopp

I'm surprised too, but now or May was only 6mill of a difference, for that, Ed gets a hassle free January window and the fans off his back with Ole in charge.

Interdasting, didn't know about the difference in buyout payment.

Agreed about January, hopefully no panic buys or silly financial moves like last year (I hope anyway lol) From now on every big move has to be with next season in mind.

Be interesting where Maureen goes next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back